• Ramnaresh Sarwan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shivnarine Chanderpaul

• Kieron Pollard???

• Total voters
Lol I thought we were embarrassing, 51 all out to that Windies side :p
Well played from West Indies bowled and batted well, Benn certainly looking like a good spinner and Taylor a good paceman.

Surely Bell has pushed it too far now...

Why does Botham scratch his armpit at the start of every interview? =/

BELL'S LOOKING GOOD IN THE NETS. HE DESERVES TO BE IN THE TEAM!!!

:p

They should win. This England side has a lot to prove before the ashes and really they need to give the West Indies a good beating to look like the side that ill beat the Australians this summer.

We have been hammered by Barath and Simmons in a Warm up game, but we will NOT lose either Test series against the West Indies, and I'd be surprised if we lost the ODi series as well. As much as I like the Windies, they've not got a good enough side to beat us. They've got a few good players, the likes of Chanderpaul, Gayle, Sarwan and Taylor, but the rest are mediocre. They've not really improved since we mauled them in the Test series in England, and have actually lost Bravo, so I can see this being a fairly simple series win for England, and you can happily quote me on this.

Man am I going to be embarassed if we lose now :p

Well, well, well, its amazing how things can change in a few days.

Last edited:
I also think on top of my longish review I did a few pages back we need an aggresive opener as we seem to get bogged down at the begining of the innings, we need Threscothick.

West Indian, you do realise, if we somehow win the series, we'll be doing the exact same thing you're doing now.

Well, well, well, its amazing how things can change in a few days.

To be honest in yourself did you see West Indies beating England before the series? let alone so convincingly,the West Indies have done alot better than I think anyone would have thought.

I think if we put Rashid in I have this horrible image of him not recovering if he does poorly he needs to be left in the county circuit for another year or so if we want to get the best out of him.
I understand where you're coming from but I think Rashid is pretty tough mentally.
I also think on top of my longish review I did a few pages back we need an aggresive opener as we seem to get bogged down at the begining of the innings, we need Threscothick.
Yeah, if we still had Trescothick, our top order would be miles better.

All well and good saying if we had Trescothick then our top order would be much better, but we don't and we won't. I've always loved watching Tresco bat but he just can't for England unfortunately, on past ocassions anyway.

Congratulations to West Indies, they deserved the victory as we were just shocking. One of the most enjoyable innings in a while, was Englands. :D

Hmmm. Come to think about it, After Trescothick opted out of the game, That' where it all started to go downhill for England...kind of.

Leggie added 0 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

I think it was $1.55 million :D:hpraise

Boy thats one of the best devileries I have seen bowled to Pietersen.

When I said we need Trescothick, I didn't actually mean him but we need someone like him with his kind of mentality to the game. Remembering the Ashes 05 the reason we did so well is because when batting we took on the Aussie bowlers even Strauss attacked them more than he does now.

West Indian, you do realise, if we somehow win the series, we'll be doing the exact same thing you're doing now.

Oh please, we are the underdogs, you guys are expected to win, lead by thousands or was it millions of runs by KP, so it will not shock me, it will not surprise me, you are the better team and we are not even capable of taking 20 wickets. I did not say it!! But it was said!!!

Users who are viewing this thread