Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramnaresh Sarwan

• Shivnarine Chanderpaul

• Kieron Pollard???

• Total voters
England must call up Owais Shah and Graeme Swann and drop Ian Bell and Monty Panesar.
Lets hope England do better in the second Test. And congratulations to the West Indies. They played great.

I think morale in the England team is probably down because of Pietersen being dumped as captain. There is probably a rift between those who backed Pietersen and those who didn't.

Getting bowled out for 51 suggests their minds were elsewhere and that morale and motivation are not what they should be.

Great win for the West Indies though, looks like they are finally starting to transfer potential into results.

Pathetic, Just Pathetic. No matter how well the West Indies bowled this England team shouldn't be bowled out for 51 on a flat batting pitch. Even I didn't think England were capable of this but obviously I was wrong.

With the pitch apparently going to be flat in Antigua we could lose again if Monty doesn't find his form. The batting just has to improve.

Shah to come in for Bell and bat him at number 4 and move KP up one. Our seam attack also looked ineffective apart from Flintoff and Broad so I would bring in Rashid in for Harmison, with the pitch being flat and likely to spin in Antigua.

just woke up and can't believe what i just read at Cricinfo. this is absolute crazy. I've never seen this happening in Test Cricket. this is completely new for me. 51 is incredibly low for a team which was expected to win rather. Wow!!

Although i haven't seen the highlights for day 4 my guess is the Windies united and geled as a team. Hasn't been for such a long time. We saw glimmers of it against Australia and earlier i did say they could give England some trouble because they gave the Aussies a good run for their money. Gayle has led it perfectly and most of the team contributed. To think they won without a single contribution from the wiley Chanderpaul will make the English very nervous. Anyway congrats. Logically i thought England would win but again the heart always wins...

Scores under 80 since I started following cricket..:eek:

untitled-3.png

The West Indies we've all come to grow on.

Never thought I'd see England hit such a low score.

Did a double take when I saw the score on my cellphone and had to come online and check. I owe Colin an apology, England fans really do have it worse.

Must say its nice to see Jerome Taylor fulfill his potential. Been waiting for a performance like this since I first saw him in Pakistan in '06.

Bell was one of the goons who didnt back Pietersen. Get him out, kill him, cut out his vital organs, sell him on ebay, drive him to the desert and leave him, make him drink castor oil. I dont care how its done just get rid.

Strauss (c)[I wish not]
Cook
Pietersen [C please]
Shah
Collingwood
Prior (WK)
Flintoff
Broad
Rashid
Sidebottom
Anderson

Bell was one of the goons who didnt back Pietersen. Get him out, kill him, cut out his vital organs, sell him on ebay, drive him to the desert and leave him, make him drink castor oil. I dont care how its done just get rid.

We've got a Bell fan here.

Strauss (c)[I wish not]
Cook
Pietersen [C please]
Shah
Collingwood
Prior (WK)
Flintoff
Broad
Rashid
Sidebottom
Anderson

Brilliant post there !

just one line to comment,

" I can't just believe West Indies have dominated... Winning in normal way is different from winning in dominative style " :onpc

Well done Windies :thumbs I was hoping to see this style of winning during Lara's period though. :)

BCCI and IPL are responsible for Englands poor performance.

Users who are viewing this thread