Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramnaresh Sarwan

• Shivnarine Chanderpaul

• Kieron Pollard???

• Total voters
Urgh oh dear, this is terrible. Time to wake up England, you have a team full of wasters. Do you get some balls and make drastic changes, or do you stick with the bunch of bottlers that has seen us drop to 5th in the test rankings.

Rob Key (c)
Joe Denly
Owais Shah
KP
Ravi Bopara/Ian Bell
Andrew Flintoff
Matt Prior
Stuart Broad
Jimmy Anderson
Sidebottom
Monty/Swann/Rashid

That's the best England squad imo.

Last edited:
Well Done WI, Changes have to be made for the 2nd test or else I demand the selectors are sacked.

51 All Out. What a performance. England are the greatest team on Earth. Ian Bell's the best Test batsman in the world. Yuvraj Singh is shite. Chris Gayle is a legend. Jerome Taylor's a bloody good bowler. Yuvraj Singh is shite.

:happy:happy:happy:cheers:cheers:cheers
thank you boys, great stuff finally a great performance for the entire Test. good job guys.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again -

Sucks to be English :D

Well done West Windies. Superb win. Suliemen Benn was excellent. He's a brilliant bowler to watch. So effortless, yet so lethal...

Oh, and well done England. Good luck in the Ashes :D :p

Yes what a victory, what a game and still the guys have time to take a sea bath. We out bowl and out bat them here and there is no greater feeling than to have the first match of any series in the bag. This is a super feeling :cheers:hpraise:happy:hpraise:cheers:clap.
And the I will quote a famous contributor in this thread!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread