Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramnaresh Sarwan

• Shivnarine Chanderpaul

• Kieron Pollard???

• Total voters
I think he was implying that the players ARE thinking of the money.

And according to interviews with Hayden, Warne, Gilchrist - all Australian legends - the IPL is one of the best things to happen to cricket.

Well then. That''s a FACT. If Australian Legends said it, it must be true!:rolleyes:

Man I know you guys will say West Indies did ok and win the match, but, there will always be a "but", suddenly, it is the batsmen that sucks big time and that is part of the reason England is 7 down.

excuses man, all the batsman that JT got out average above 40 in test cricket one above 50.

Why jump on the bandwagon then? England fans have been saying for months our best team isnt playing so you're just stating the obvious. Credit to the West Indies and all gloating Indians can get bent.

Who's gloating? We're just saying that it is a wake up call for England here, perhaps a blessing in disguise.

Whats with you? Can Indian fans not watch England matches anymore?

LOL. Nice to see you edited the Hayden, Gilchrist and Warne thing out of your post Cricketman. The only reason they're brown-nosing it is because they're getting paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to slog for a few weeks. They're obviously not going to slag it off are they.

WestIndian, I was joking ;)

Flintoff ftw. He only needs to make a double hundred to give us a chance :p

YAY NO RECORD SCORE! :p Flintoffs looked like hes back in form with the bat in this match, good signs for the rest of the series.

YEAH"!"!1, YEah. BECAUSE I REALLY MENTIONED T20 WAS THE BEST IN MY POST DIDNT I!!1! lOLZZ!1. :rolleyes:

Where did I mention in my post that I thought that T20 Cricket was the best.

The point where you were indian.

Freddie and KP are the only greats of the England side, everyone knows it, and anyone who doubts it does not know what they are talking about. Freddie and KP would improve any international side, any other England player (currently playing in the main side) would not.

LOL. Nice to see you edited the Hayden, Gilchrist and Warne thing out of your post Cricketman. The only reason they're brown-nosing it is because they're getting paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to slog for a few weeks. They're obviously not going to slag it off are they.

I just thought it was unnecessary. You can't get away with anything with 27 people looking at the thread. :p

The point where you were indian.

Oh yeah, Sorry I forgot that bit. If you're Indian, You automatically rank T20 as the most important format of Cricket.

Please do accept my sincere apologies.

:rolleyes:

Oh yeah, Sorry I forgot that bit. If you're Indian, You automatically rank T20 as the most important format of Cricket.

Please do accept my sincere apologies.

:rolleyes:

You'd better not forget in future :p

Wasn't England supposed to be winning this one? Or maybe they won it back on the plane itself, like the Stanford series. Or are the Ashes all they care for?

I hope we get rid of this flipping Referal system it is stupid and ruins the spirit and pace of the game.

Users who are viewing this thread