Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shivnarine Chanderpaul

• Kieron Pollard???

• Total voters
Just for Gas:

cosmocentrefold1.jpg

Lol, if ever there was a post worth of rep, that is it mate. I bow down to you, top stuff, and put a smile on my face. (not for gay related reasons though i must stress.... taxi.)

LOL, pretty sure there was a thread about that photoshoot on here, was definitely discussed anyway. Graeme Swann said that Cook gets all the lady attention because of his sexy eyes, and people claim crickets the sport for ugly people. I'm proof that thats a lie!

Anywayyy, that Broad bouncer to Nash was vicious. Fast and it followed him. Seems I was right about Broad after all =D

GONE the big one Broad is bolwing the best I've ever seen him do in a test match, like that spell against South Africa in the ODIs last year.

I'll stick a bat in front of my penis, photo it and then upload it on here if we win.

Doubt I can find a bat big enough though. :D

Just wanted to celebrate a wicket now im gonna have to go and change my underwear :(

You lot should listen to me more often. Told ya it wasn't over and that Chanderpaul couldn't bat out time. Broads such a good bowler, has been a revelation, watch out Australia!

Users who are viewing this thread