Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramnaresh Sarwan

• Shivnarine Chanderpaul

• Kieron Pollard???

• Total voters
You lot should listen to me more often. Told ya it wasn't over and that Chanderpaul couldn't bat out time. Broads such a good bowler, has been a revelation, watch out Australia!

Doesn't take a genius :p Im waiting to see if your Bell prediction comes true :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I still don't think it's too straightforward. This is England after all. I'd advise you all not to forget that yet.

Ramdin to make a good looking 20, and then he'll get out, and the WI will collapse out with Nash stranded.

Maybe.

Matt is the most pessimistic England supporter ever. We could have New Zealand 9 down with Gillespie and Martin at the crease with 2 sessions left and he'd still be writing us off. I prefer to go with the optimistic view! Makes it far more fun.

I would like to see some of you guys in the buff (except Sureshot :p (joke) ).

I prefer to go with the optimistic view! Makes it far more fun.

Until you've been burned so many times it hurts. ;)
Kinda like supporting England in major football tournaments; the ultimate inevitability of failure probably in a penalty shootout.

barmyarmy added 0 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

I would like to see some of you guys in the buff (except Sureshot :p (joke) ).

You clearly haven't checked the user pictures thread lately! ;)

OMW after seeing those pictures .. Glad Broad has to wear clothes when bowling. Imagine seen him without the shirt and longs heading for you standing at the crease starkies.The opposite team would be clear winners as the batsman would be in such:eek: that they would win on just byes. taking into account the wickie would not be able to concentrate either

Well thanks to the groundsman at North Sound I'm going to miss the final session of this test...
Will keep watching the text updates on cricinfo but not a great time to be going out sadly.

OMW after seeing those pictures .. Glad Broad has to wear clothes when bowling. Imagine seen him without the shirt and longs heading for you standing at the crease starkies.The opposite team would be clear winners as the batsman would be in such:eek: that they would win on just byes. taking into account the wickie would not be able to concentrate either

Put it this way, i don't think they would be looking at the ball in the bowlers hand, but rather the hairy sack swinging during run up.

Users who are viewing this thread