Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramnaresh Sarwan

• Shivnarine Chanderpaul

• Kieron Pollard???

• Total voters
Jimmy's a legend. Has really deserved these 2 wickets, was a matter of time really, Ramdin's not got the concentration to bat out a decent period of time. Time to wrap it up now, Benn certainly looks prone to lbw to the spinner, and just hope that Broad can deal with Powell or Edwards from the other end. Told you optimism was the way forward!

People's Man of the Match?

Swann? Strauss? Broad? COLLINGWOOD?

Ill go Strauss, for great captaincy and batting

Sarwan or Broad for me.

West Indies would have collapsed in both innings without Ramnaresh Sarwan. Made 94 in the first innings and 100 in the 2nd. Although I'd like to see Broady get a 5fer and take the MOTM. Between those 2 for me.

My man of the match is Paul Collingwood. Ensured the West Indies could not win the game with a hundred on day two and took a great catch in their first innings.

It might be Strauss, but surely not for his captaincy. It would have been all over by now if he had declared at lunch yesterday.

There's going to be a wicket here, both Benn and Powell are trying to play big shots, especially Powell who seems to want to score off every delivery. Just hope the light stays good for another 10 overs at least. We're going to need them.

Test Match cricket I adore you. I was joining Graeme Swann in all 3 of those appeals and loved it when the slow death from Rudy Koertzen came. What a Test Match. The ARG is back. Test Match cricket is as good as ever. 1 wicket to go, come on England!

King Pietersen added 3 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

WTF is Daren Powell doing? Duck under it you twat, he really isn't good enough for Test cricket, he must actually be a moron. Trying to play shots in this situation, then look back to NZ where every match he would bowl a ridiculous bouncer for 5 wides, as soon as McCullum got under his skin he'd react stupidly. The man's an idiot. Keep him in the side please :D

This is intense. Who cares about limited overs, Test Cricket is the best by far. On the edge of my seat, they better not call it off yet...

For Christ's sake show some mercy to my fingernails and get a wicket!

Users who are viewing this thread