Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramnaresh Sarwan

• Shivnarine Chanderpaul

• Kieron Pollard???

• Total voters
Put it this way, i don't think they would be looking at the ball in the bowlers hand, but rather the hairy sack swinging during run up.
wink.gif

Back to topic... WI batsman doing well IMO, making sure they hit the bad balls.

OUT! Great ball that by Swann

How on earth is Flintoff bowling 91mph with one leg is completely beyond me, he looks in so much pain its unreal.

OOOOOO Swanny Swanny. Good luck getting back in this side Mr Panesar. We've got a new match winning spinner. Broad and Swann have really come to the party here, we'd be screwed without those 2. England must win here.

Swann with another wicket, he's playing great in this Test. Swann and Broad have got us back into this now, it's up to us whether we win this or draw this.

Gone good catch by Bell. England have to go for it now, this is going right down to the wire.

Woah Jimmy Jimmy, Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Anderson :D Finally gets a wicket, has really deserved that one, has definitely outbowled Harmison in this Test.

Im worried... im actually thinking we might win from here :eek: I'm sure we'll find a way to lose from here though :D

I haven't been really following this test so can someone tell me whats wrong with Flintoff.

Users who are viewing this thread