Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramnaresh Sarwan

• Shivnarine Chanderpaul

• Kieron Pollard???

• Total voters
Carbon copy of that Lord's Test Match V India. Well played Edwards and Powell. Their blocks were absolutely solid towards the end.

WTF is Daren Powell doing? Duck under it you twat, he really isn't good enough for Test cricket, he must actually be a moron. Trying to play shots in this situation, then look back to NZ where every match he would bowl a ridiculous bouncer for 5 wides, as soon as McCullum got under his skin he'd react stupidly. The man's an idiot. Keep him in the side please :D

Well Dan it appears that moron, idiot Powo has out live idiot Hamo, and we will keep him in the side, if not for anything at least for balance, Powo for us Hamo for you.
Well done boys a draw is better than a lost, we played for it, the draw, it was not handed to us :clap:clap:hpraise:happy

I have said before - those digital light meters have got to go. :mad: Since they have been used they have done nothing but screw the spectators. Another 24 balls would not have made any difference to the light. I bet cricket is being played in some form in Antigua still. It's a joke.

Strauss is to blame really, we wouldn't have had to lose a Test to the light meters if he didn't wait to get 100 more than he needed.

Another series gone, we won't win the rest because Flintoff is out.

Well Dan it appears that moron, idiot Powo has out live idiot Hamo, and we will keep him in the side, if not for anything at least for balance, Powo for us Hamo for you.
Well done boys a draw is better than a lost, we played for it, the draw, it was not handed to us :clap:clap:hpraise:happy

Powell gave it his all, he more than earned his place.

Test Cricket at its best. Pietersen's injury looks somewhat serious, I wonder if he will be fit for the next Test.

Strauss' uber defensive captaincy comes back to bite him on the arse and rightly so.

Meh, I'm not too bothered tbh. Strauss had to go to 500 after what happened in India, and knowing that the Windies have a Sehwag-esque player than can change the game at the top of the innings. Sarwan played beautifully and deserved to save the game with his hundred. We should probably have won, but I think we did pretty well considering Freddie's injured and Harmison's clearly not 100%. We recovered brilliantly from Sabina Park, and that's the key. Just need to make sure we win the final 2 Tests of the series!

and KP might be in trouble for the Barbados test, so England might have lost more than this test.

LMAO! Never have I seen Powell bat like it actually mattered so much before, if only he did it more often. Brilliant effort by the Windies, and England, what a match. Absolutely brilliant.

Also, Big Benn is an absolute legend, what a shot against Jimmy.

Users who are viewing this thread