Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramnaresh Sarwan

• Shivnarine Chanderpaul

• Kieron Pollard???

• Total voters
Bopara in for Fred if he's not fit if Bell's not going to be picked. Bopara's a very, very handy bowler. Seen him bowl quite a few times for Essex and he's definitely got the knack of picking up handy wickets. As I said a few pages back his slower ball is very good.

I think he bowls too many bouncers when the keeper is up to the stumps. Seems too lack a bit of common sense at times with the ball.

I think his batting could go well now he doesn't have Lasith Malinga firing 90mph yorkers at his feet from ball one.

Out of interest what's the story with Simon Jones. Last i heard he was fit and taking wickets. Don't understand why he didn't get a call up considering Sidebottom hasn't really been bowling.

He got injured again and had another operation. He'll be fit in time for the start of the County season, and could be in contention for The Ashes depending on how well he bowls for Worcestershire.

Ah yes seems like a family curse. Anyway should've known. I'd be tempted to rest a quick in case of injury. Hasn't been an easy few months. I suppose Flintoff should be rested even if fit. Don't want to risk it. What am i saying. Treachery. Yes play Flintoff and have 10 batsman. Make freddy do all the work.

England 56/0 in the tour game, seems Belly won't be batting at 6 in the Test :( Bopara and Amjad Khan are both in the side, as is Sidebottom (who's had another injury, achilles apparently). Hopefully Bopara makes some big runs, I'd much rather see him play than England play 5 bowlers. Ambrose in as well, stupid selection, there's no chance he's the 2nd best Keeper in England. I'd take Foster, Davies and Mustard ahead of him easily.

Our man, Cross is a better bet than Ambrose, at least he wouldn't die wondering.

England 56/0 in the tour game, seems Belly won't be batting at 6 in the Test :( Bopara and Amjad Khan are both in the side, as is Sidebottom (who's had another injury, achilles apparently). Hopefully Bopara makes some big runs, I'd much rather see him play than England play 5 bowlers. Ambrose in as well, stupid selection, there's no chance he's the 2nd best Keeper in England. I'd take Foster, Davies and Mustard ahead of him easily.

Hasn't he gone to the ICL?

If so then i doubt they will ever pick him.

My bad :)

Well probably best for him, doubt he would ever have been picked anyway.

Yeah if Bopara makes runs they will probably go for him in the next ,atch. I would like to think they would give Khan a go but knowing tyhem that is a very small possibility.

Ooo, it's KP that's been rested. Belly's batting now, come on Ian, make a big hundred you twat. If Bell fails in this game, then get Ravi in, if he makes runs, then Bell gets in the side.

Strauss 62*, Cook gone for 16 and Shah gone for 4, both to 6ft7 17 year old fast bowler Jason Holder. He'll probably be in the Windies squad for the next Test, probably better than Baker :p

Strauss 62*, Cook gone for 16 and Shah gone for 4, both to 6ft7 17 year old fast bowler Jason Holder. He'll probably be in the Windies squad for the next Test, probably better than Baker :p

unchanged for 4th test, the XI will be unchanged Im sure of it.

Users who are viewing this thread