Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramnaresh Sarwan

• Shivnarine Chanderpaul

• Kieron Pollard???

• Total voters
Bell's a twat. Bopara's playing in the next Test. Confirmed. Nice to see that the Presidents XI were obviously bowling short and wide to Ambrose as well :p Hopefully the proper Windies team will do the same!

just noticed that Kraig Brathwaite is in the BCA Presidents XI. He is only 16 and after Barath probably our greatest talent.

King Pietersen; said:
Bell's a twat. Bopara's playing in the next Test. Confirmed. Nice to see that the Presidents XI were obviously bowling short and wide to Ambrose as well :p Hopefully the proper Windies team will do the same!

Lol keep dreaming Dan, keep praying as well!!!! Then again we do hope Hamo keep being as he started this series!!!

Ravi Bopera look defo in test team on thursday , what a classy player. He scored 124 not out. He hit 17 fours and 3 sixes yayyy.

Yeah, its does seem like Bopara has booked his place with Rashid failing with the bat on both tour games. England can't trust him at number 7.

Good chance for Amjad Khan to prove himself with the Harmison/Sidebottom spot not laid in stone and Panesar and Rashid will battle for the second spinner spot, which could be important if Swann can't recover in time for the next test.

The BCA President's XI has an inexperienced bowling attack and, if Ambrose plays, the Windies won't make the same mistake.

Last edited:
Good on Ambrose and Bopara. Though I'm still a firm believer that Geraint Jones should be our Keeper.

Does anyone know whose keeping? Ambrose or Prior? I will actually stop supporting England if we don't get the one who isnt keeping to turn his arm over.

Last edited:
Ambrose is keeping.

Lots of people making decent claims. Bopara, Khan has done okay, Ambrose in the runs, early wicket for Rashid. Thursday shall be interesting.

5fer for Amjad, but he did go at 5.26 an over, so I don't think he's done enough to be considered for call-up. It's Bopara or Bell for me, personally I'd go Bopara. If he can score 124* with jet lag then image what he'll do after sleeping! His bowling's a useful option if need be as well. I'd go Ravi.

Great stuff from Bopara, hope he plays on Thursday, it does look very likely. It's a shame that Shah failed though. Hopefully he can make it up.

5fer for Amjad, but he did go at 5.26 an over, so I don't think he's done enough to be considered for call-up. It's Bopara or Bell for me, personally I'd go Bopara. If he can score 124* with jet lag then image what he'll do after sleeping! His bowling's a useful option if need be as well. I'd go Ravi.

after sleeping he will get a rude awakening by a Fidel bouncer, or by the noise of his stumps flying all over the place after being bowled by Taylor.

Users who are viewing this thread