Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramnaresh Sarwan

• Shivnarine Chanderpaul

• Kieron Pollard???

• Total voters
What a fantastic delivery that was! Great innings by Strauss, just what he needed. Great start to the England innings.

I hope Shah does well though.

Alright, Go Cricinfo is saying Powell bowled an amazing ball, but I'm still having trouble actually believing it:p

Great Innings by Strauss regardless. The ball sounded unplayable.

Alright, Go Cricinfo is saying Powell bowled an amazing ball, but I'm still having trouble actually believing it:p

Great Innings by Strauss regardless. The ball sounded unplayable.

Ya that was something special from Powell though He bowls it once a year only and probably we have to wait one more year to see next one.
Hats off Strauss. You owes Nigel, forever. :p

Ya that was something special from Powell though He bowls it once a year only and probably we have to wait one more year to see next one.
Hats off Strauss. You owes Nigel, forever. :p

well if he is still in the squad in a year than there is something wrong with the team.

That's the luck he needed. Time to score a hundred Cooky. If he doesn't get there now, then I'm going to look into him for betting charges, he must be getting paid to get to 50 and get out, with someone having a bet on him failing to reach a hundred on so many occassions.

Benn you twat dive after the ball. Dude just bends over and lets it fall in front of him. Poor effort.

Cook deserves some luck and he's getting alot now.

Hope he gets the century he dedserves it.

Yep, he's getting paid by someone to fail to reach a hundred. Just being let down by some poor field placing and the keeper failing to go for it. He's probably just lost out on a few grand.

94, do it with a 6!!!!! That would be class after all this :D

Course he is miles off yet.

Jesus dive for the ball Ramdin. He wasn't even moving when the ball pitched just stood flat footed, no wonder he didn't make a effort for it.

Users who are viewing this thread