Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramnaresh Sarwan

• Shivnarine Chanderpaul

• Kieron Pollard???

• Total voters
I am about 10 minutes behind live coverage due to sky plus, and food being ready. But Cook, you sir, are a noob. Honestly, why would you take risks when you really need to reach 3 figures.

Yeah cookie, you may look sexy in this picture mate,

cosmocentrefold1.jpg

And sure, your Dong might make women bleed, but you have small Cojones. :noway

Gas, it was funny the first time, got a slight smirk the 2nd, has lost it's humour value now though ;)

Shah seems to have been in the middle for about a month, but yet has only got 2 runs to his name =/ Pietersen's already got more runs and he's only just got out there. That straight drive off Powell was a peach. Hope KP gets a big ton!

Sorry, but if you must blame anyone, blame Colin. I never managed to locate this picture, until he presented it too me. ;)

Strauss proving me wrong, nice to see him stepping up. I don't think KP would have scored these runs that Strauss has. Good to see.

Shah gone, right before the new ball. Just what we needed =/ Lucky we picked the 6 batsmen after all! KP's going to have to take the responsibility alongside Colly and make big runs. They normally bat well together though, so I'm hopeful.

It would be nice to see a performance from Pietersen, he has been poor recently. He somehow needs to rediscover the naivety and hunger he had during the first year of his international career, because at the moment he is too complacent.

He averaged 50 last year with 5 hundreds and 1 fifty, only failing to convert 1 fifty into a hundred, and he's averaging 48.50 this year, with this his 3rd real Test match. Real complacent form from KP =/ If that's poor, then you've got unrealistically high expectations Lee.

Pietersen hasn't been poor recently, he's been our best batter if last as usually behind Strauss.

For me, the whole KP thing is falling flat. I detest the arrogance and 'I art better than thou' attitude he has now. If there wasn't a massive Ashes series close, I would drop him for the first Test of a series to give him a kick up the backside. I'm starting to feel like we will never get the really good Pietersen back, like he was from late 2004 to late 2005.

For me, the whole KP thing is falling flat. I detest the arrogance and 'I art better than thou' attitude he has now. If there wasn't a massive Ashes series close, I would drop him for the first Test of a series to give him a kick up the backside. I'm starting to feel like we will never get the really good Pietersen back, like he was from late 2004 to late 2005.

What are you talking about he played one test series in that time and didn't do overly good, nothing better than he's doing now.

Dropping him would be the stupidest desicion ever, lets drop our best batsman.

Users who are viewing this thread