Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shivnarine Chanderpaul

• Kieron Pollard???

• Total voters
In the words of Bumble "Play the game".

:rolleyes:

I know the WI's were wanting a win as bad as us but this serves them right.

PS if Sky have it right.

Lol, the West Indies have got it wrong it would appear. Sadly they became to focussed on getting off for bad light.

Tis a shame the game has ended like this

As BBC Commentary rightly said "cricket at it's most farcical". If it was England that had called the team in I'd be fuming, but seeing as it was Dyson and the Windies team that called their side in, it's laughable. What a ridiculous way to win a match, England'll take this though, it's a win after all :p

ROFL @ Colly putting the torch on his cap. Dyson's taken the Match Referees into some room, he must know he's wrong, surely?

Last edited:
I cant believe its taking this long, its all standard figures.

Chris Gayle looks like he wants to hit someone.

The West Indies really have themselves to blame if they have lost this because they could of won this easily tbh if they had carried on.

Confirmation! WOO :p

I really feel for Chanderpaul out of all of this he was stunning and sadly a monumental cock up has meant that they lost.

On an other note get Harmy out the team.

Yeh, you're right. Bin Harmison, 1 bad over and a dropped catch, get him out!!!

:rolleyes:

Why's there no presentation or Willis analysis? :( I was hoping my e-mail regarding Jonathan Trott was going to be read out. Lame.

It wasn't just that he's just past it at International level in my opinion. Too many chances have been given to him and he just isn't taking them. He always seems to have one bad over and goes for 15 odd runs.

This doesn't feel like a victory tis rather hollow.

What the hell, I was waiting for a Willis rant on all this and I hear Ashis Ray behind me. Damn, oh well, we won :D Would have been nice to see the game played out properly but West Indies went off so I'll call it karma.

The problem is all we have to replace Harmison is Amjad to replace him, who has been useless in the last test. Unless we go with Rashid and play two spinners then We'll have to stick with him although two spinners wouldn't be a bad idea.

West Indies deserved to be made a laughing stock though tbh, they were incredibly negative. Pollard was constantly bitching about the light, as was Ramdin and they knew they were ahead so were trying to rob the game themselves. Nice to see it bite them in the arse. Not the way I'd like to win a match, and I feel for the West Indies, but they should have tried to win properly and should probably let someone who understands the Duckworth Lewis system read the sheet next time (Y).

Harmison's the only option until Flintoff's fit, then I'd bring Freddie in for Steve. I don't think using 2 spinners, especially one as inexperienced as Rashid would be a good idea, especially considering Rashid's pretty average List A record!

Last edited:
LOL, now the Kiwi commentators are ripping into Dyson as well :p. I don't remember seeing both sides jumping up and down with excitement thinking they'd won though =/

Users who are viewing this thread