Story England: The Holding of The Little Urn (Cricket 2005)

Chris Read looks like he's a man possessed as he launches two HUGE sixes and a four, which eased the pressure a little on England!
1stpage.jpg

2ndpage.jpg

3rdpage-2.jpg

Unbelievable, but Hoggard and Read have reached a 20 partnership and England are on 74/8, lets hope they can get to 100, Canada look to be in a hurry to polish the world renouned England side who took the Ashes from Australia, but on this proformance England would struggle to take candy from a baby!

Good work mate, come on England! Also, no offence mate, but the effects in the second picture bottom left corner are pretty poor. Has he farted or something? :p

GrayNicolls said:
Good work mate, come on England! Also, no offence mate, but the effects in the second picture bottom left corner are pretty poor. Has he farted or something? :p

No the Canadians have tampered with the ball, but forgot how to do it and used them god aweful smoke granades instead of a cherry!

Was that supposed to be funny?

Read had better show that he is capable of batting here.

evertonfan said:
Was that supposed to be funny?

Read had better show that he is capable of batting here.

Dude, whats with the sarcastic tone here,

And Read has hit 16 in 3 balls which has helped :p

That wasn't sarcastic, it was a question. :rolleyes:

Hoggard needs to let loose a bit. That's if it's actually humanly possible for Hoggard to 'let loose'. :p

GrayNicolls said:
Don't tell me you're a GOJO fan as well!!??! I thought you were normal!!?!?!?! ;)
Normal?!?!Hahaha GrayNicholls you kill me :p

Hoggy needs to get a 201* here, like a certain other nightwatchman

!x!culli!x! said:
Normal?!?!Hahaha GrayNicholls you kill me :p

Hoggy needs to get a 201* here, like a certain other nightwatchman

LoL ;) GN i was saying that as i know Matt is a fan of the Jonester!

And i wouldnt wish for much more of this England attack if you get my point :cool:

Simbazz try building your innings instead of wrecking it :p

Your telling me how to play, hahahaha!

I know GN is funny, but seriously that is funnier

Simon, concentrate more on playing well than turning this thread into a feud. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread