England tour of South Africa 09/10

That was a huge hit. Starting to really like Eoin Morgan. Thought it was idiotic that he was picked ahead of Trott when he first played, but he seems a good pick now. Hits the ball a mile.

Morgan looks great in a 'finisher'/middle overs type role. As in a totally different role to Trott, so I don't think you can really compare them in terms of who to pick to be honest.

More like 200, seeing as they're going at 10 an over.

England aren't. South Africa and Ireland are :D Love Eoin Morgan, some of those sixes at the end were incredible, especially the one over the keeper and the McLaren yorker. When we get Pietersen back, and a proper keeper we'll have a genuinely good side. Imagine if we had Kieswetter, Trott, Pietersen, Collingwood, Morgan as a batting order, would be loving that. Only 1 Englishman in sight!

Anybody who believes that the game is over because Eng scored 200+ total will be mistaken though. Remember SA hold the records for highest total in ODI cricket..WHILE CHASING.

Last edited:
England team is full of non english, they have stole too many players :facepalm

WORLD CHAMPIONS added 0 Minutes and 23 Seconds later...

Wow, what the hell just happened. Morgan is a beast, a beast.

Irish beast, stole by England

Don't want to sound bitchy, but crying because certain players are playing for certain sides is not Englands fault. Good start by the saffies, i have a feeling they might chase it down.

England team is full of non english, they have stole too many players :facepalm

WORLD CHAMPIONS added 0 Minutes and 23 Seconds later...
Irish beast, stole by England

Pietersen has an English Mother, Trott has English family, Strauss is English, Prior is English. The only one we've 'stolen' is Morgan, and we were within our rights to do so.

All this talk of stealing players is an utter joke! It's called kidnapping and I don't think anyone would really get away with it: Okay Morgan, if you tell anyone we have stolen you and are forcing you to play International Cricket, your pet rabbit gets it!

Users who are viewing this thread