Story England's 2008-09 Season : England In India (1st Test, End Of Day 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The preview of the Natwest Series confused me. You talked about a 2-0 win for England - is that the simulated results of the Tests? Won't you be playing them in this story?

The ODI squad looks strong. I hope Chris Tremlett gets in the team.

Good work so far, keep it up. :)

The preview of the Natwest Series confused me. You talked about a 2-0 win for England - is that the simulated results of the Tests? Won't you be playing them in this story?

Sorry about the confusion here Lee. What I mean to say and clarify is that England won the Test Series 2-0. I will not be playing the Test Series in this story. I however will be playing the T20 and the 5 ODIs. :)

skysportsxtralogowa9.jpg

Kevin Pietersen on how England cost him 1 Billion Pounds

The IPL. The new invention of the Indian Premier League has made billion and billions. Stars have left their home pride to go and play for the multi million dollar IPL. The ECB stated that:
The ECB said:
"Any Contracted player of the England squad who wished to play for the Indian Premier League can at their own will. However, they will not be returned to the England squad."

kevinpieterseninterviewxn6.jpg

Upon hearing the news, Ashes hero Kevin Pietersen spoke out.
"I could be earning billions of pounds playing for just 1 week in the IPL. But instead I am here playing for England. What matters to me most is my pride. For me it is England in front of the whole World. Because once I lose my spot in the England team I will be a goner."

Pietersen will have to get a lot of training in today as the International Twenty20 will be live at Old Trafford tomorrow.
Probable Line-up for tomorrow:

1. A.Cook, 2. P.Mustard, 3. I.Bell, 4. K.Pietersen, 5. P.Collingwood (Captain), 6. D.Mascarenhas, 7. L.Wright, 8. G.Swann, 9. S.Broad, 10. R.Sidebottom, 11. J.Anderson

Coming Next.....International Twenty20 Live from Old Trafford, Manchester.

Last edited:
Lol - you nicked the interview out of Live! magazine. Well, maybe not but on the same subject. IPL money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread