Story England's Journey to WorldCup-Ashes06-07 : 3rd Test (Perth)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MMM, lovely pres mate
england in control :D
do you bat for both sides gamer?

Pietersen v Warne : Hawkeye Beehives (Animated)
235vb7.gif

how did u make this.....where did u get the pitch from

MMM, lovely pres mate
england in control :D
do you bat for both sides gamer?

Nope, I only control in the matches. I bat/bowl for matches where England are not involved. Last time perhaps the only time i did it was during the Champions Trophy final between India and Australia where i controlled the batting of both sides.

how did u make this.....where did u get the pitch from

Don't remember from where i got that pitch from as i got that few months ago but certainly i had to do a lot of searching for that and had to edit that in photoshop as well.The other one which i use for the Animated Hawkeye is created by me completely using the cricket 2004 pitch.

Updates coming soon.

Vaughan on fire. Maybe should have got England up to near 550 but a superb knock nonetheless. England now have to get Australia under pressure early. On another note Warne was played a lot better by the English batsman!

Thanks guys for you wonderful replies.

Hoggard bowled a superb delivery for which i am trying to make 2 hawkeye's with different angles (front and behind the wicket). Front angle is done but the behind the wicket Hawkeye animation is frustrating me as i am not getting a good result with that:mad:. But now as I have decided to do a behind the wicket hawkeye animation I am too curious to get that one right.;)

Sorry for the delay but I might do the update tomorrow if possible.

Impressive knock from Vaughan. This could be like the real Adelaide game but Australia are going to have to bat well.

Thanks guys for you wonderful replies.

Hoggard bowled a superb delivery for which i am trying to make 2 hawkeye's with different angles (front and behind the wicket). Front angle is done but the behind the wicket Hawkeye animation is frustrating me as i am not getting a good result with that:mad:. But now as I have decided to do a behind the wicket hawkeye animation I am too curious to get that one right.;)

Sorry for the delay but I might do the update tomorrow if possible.

I am quite sure the thing you are trying to do will be much more creative than current ones :) All the Best :thumbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread