England's tour of India (Nov '16/Feb '17)

Saroj padhy

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
Not in the mood to talk shit with people like you.. IGNORE !!!

(is there any block system here like FB, so that I can keep my mind out of his shit comments.)

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
15078653_228417790904968_7025738959077135389_n.jpg

Disappointing start for Gautam Gambhir of the Test series.

(Disclaimer - Memes are for laugh, not to disrespect teams/players)

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
Disappointing start for Gautam Gambhir of the Test series.

Yeah ! He needs to overcome from that ASAP ! Because Rahul would get back with Vijay as he recovers from his injury !

Epic

Panel of Selectors
Not in the mood to talk shit with people like you.. IGNORE !!!

(is there any block system here like FB, so that I can keep my mind out of his shit comments.)
This is the biggest social problem we face today, everyone lives in their own bubble, finds other people who are also in said bubble where they all assure each other of their views and before you know it they're running and/or talking down to you the moment their insane views get challenged.

Gambhir is 35 years old and we just can't seem to get rid off him, point me to 1 other top team that would do this (where they keep bringing back an old player who keeps getting dropped), how long will this go on for? Gambhir is 40, not an established player in the team, but guys he has to play because, logic.

Gambhir's last hundred was vs Bangladesh in Bangladesh back in 2010, his last 90 was vs South Africa in South Africa back in the beginning of 2011 and he remained a starter till the end of 2012 when England beat us, please let that sink in.

He was once a great player who was putting up ridiculous numbers, like the run he went on from 2008-2010 has to be up there with the numbers Gavaskar and Sehwag put up in their best patches of form, but for whatever reason he fell off a cliff just when we thought he was about to hit his prime and we have to accept it and move on because this is getting pathetic, it is objectively sad.

Last edited:

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Rahul scored a century in 2nd innings. Half century in first innings, century in 2nd innings. He is giving his best to get his position back in the Indian team.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Why wouldn't it be legit? He is definitely the best option available right now.

Oh, you meant the article....

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Why wouldn't it be legit? He is definitely the best option available right now.

Oh, you meant the article....
lol. Ya. I meant the article. I haven't seen this in any other news.

greymatter776

Panel of Selectors
India
Mumbai Indians
Profile Flag
India
Rahul opening with Vijay would be interesting.Looking forward to see whether he would be aggressive in the Vizag test like he played against New zealand or whether he would be looking to spent time in the middle.
Mohammed Azharuddeen kept for Kerala against Goa.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Rahul replacing GG in the next match (probably rest of the series) due to injury suffered by GG. Now a man in form will be playing alongside Vijay unlike 50-50 Gautham Gambhir.

Users who are viewing this thread