New Zealand tour of Africa (Zimbabwe & South Africa) 2016

Chewie

BCCI President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Sodhi has similar averages to Craig. Craig has won us quite a few games on day 5 pitches which is what you want your spinner to be able to but he is also very inconsistent so overall his figures aren't very good. But if he can win games for us and our pace bowlers are good enough on the other days then I don't think its terrible having him in the team.

Sodhi has more potential than Craig though and leg spinners are always exciting, but he hasn't won games for us like Craig has.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Sodhi has similar averages to Craig. Craig has won us quite a few games on day 5 pitches which is what you want your spinner to be able to but he is also very inconsistent so overall his figures aren't very good. But if he can win games for us and our pace bowlers are good enough on the other days then I don't think its terrible having him in the team.

Sodhi has more potential than Craig though and leg spinners are always exciting, but he hasn't won games for us like Craig has.
What do you think of Bracewell?

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Have a look at his bowling averages in FC and Tests.
Bracewell? Okay 38 is somewhat leaning towards bad, but on his day he can bowl with hostility. His figures would probably looked better had Aus not beating the crap out of them and making tons of runs in 2 of those series lat year. Besides, he is capable of batting as a tailender, a little. Numbers are just numbers. Nothing significant.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
ABD and Morkel are injured. Some one please tell me, where is Abraham Lincoln?? (Imran Tahir)? i thought he wasnt in the test squad cause about that new policy where there needs to be at least 3-4 black players in every XI SA play or something. Hmm?

No IDEA but I think Africa will end up like Zimbabwe that Black and White shit will kill them.

Chewie

BCCI President
Bracewell? Okay 38 is somewhat leaning towards bad, but on his day he can bowl with hostility. His figures would probably looked better had Aus not beating the crap out of them and making tons of runs in 2 of those series lat year. Besides, he is capable of batting as a tailender, a little. Numbers are just numbers. Nothing significant.

I think this is pretty accurate, though we tend to overrate his batting - he's trying to become an all-rounder but has shown nothing of the sort in test cricket.

pujan

Banned
Cook and Bavuma did what? Please don't make stuff up as you go along. Faf isn't unpredictable, he's consistently bad...
you may forget of cook and bavuma hits century vs England but presently vs Zimbabwe A, both were failure.just few minutes ago cook out vs nz 41 / 2

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
you may forget of cook and bavuma hits century vs England but presently vs Zimbabwe A, both were failure.just few minutes ago cook out vs nz 41 / 2

Yea Cook and Bavuma both scored 100s vs England. End of, they're in form. Cool got a quality ball, please research before you try deteriorate a guy averaging 70 in test cricket...

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
What's Duminy doing at 4?

pujan

Banned

Mark Craig is good batsman too, I think he took 12 wickets on début in Asian sub-continent.probably not doing good in Plunkett shield last year.

I think sodhi,popli and Raval get more favor koz of Mrs Turner who is a mayor (glen turners wife, Asian Indian) in newzeland, I read article in Indian news paper, so far Rawal just Warm up benches, who scored 30 odd in Zimbabwe warm up.NZ not yet try jeet to open but Guptill/Latham too good

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Guess who's going on my ignore list

pujan

Banned
What's Duminy doing at 4?

• ABD out of series, Reilly R injured so Protease not wants to risk Faf at 4,Duminy has weakness
  • To play vs Short pitch bowling so he depart out after Lunch
  • Amla too gone after lunch for 30th 50 in test.(53)
106 / 4

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Yea Cook and Bavuma both scored 100s vs England. End of, they're in form. Cool got a quality ball, please research before you try deteriorate a guy averaging 70 in test cricket...
A guy averaging 70 who has just played 1 match ? It's no way to tell that he is a good player.

I am not denying that Cook is a good player. But to tell that he is good by stating the only test he has played is ridiculous. Averaging over 40 in FC with 150+ matches is a better way to indicate how good he is than stating the only test match he has played.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
A guy averaging 70 who has just played 1 match ? It's no way to tell that he is a good player.

I am not denying that Cook is a good player. But to tell that he is good by stating the only test he has played is ridiculous. Averaging over 40 in FC with 150+ matches is a better way to indicate how good he is than stating the only test match he has played.
He's in love with him, and rightly so. The best opener in SA after Smith's retirement.

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

I was fully aware of him playing one game and I was using it as a way to show his form.

He's in love with him, and rightly so. The best opener in SA after Smith's retirement.

I wouldn't say I'm in love with him, probably not even in my top 5. I'm just happy to see he was selected because he deserved it and he got it at such a stage where you imagine it's getting very hard for certain races...

Users who are viewing this thread