International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Wow what a solid effort by Zimbabwe! Seems to me that if they are to play more cricket, they will get better. Outstanding knock by Ervine. This is a great first day for Zimbabwe and I hope they can beat SL to go home and feel satisfied. their bowlers are key here.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Just finished watching this day 2 in highlights, those leg spin deliveries from Cremer was top notch. Zimbabwe needs to work on their basics- fielding majorly, so many misfields. Though they are in top at this moment of this test match, lot of basic lessons to learn for them to sustain at test level.

Santander

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Sikandar Raza is a terrific player. He's looked great all tour.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
9 / 10 incorrect decision against ZIM vs NZ.
The same kind of thing happened in 2016 vs Lanka
The same kind of thing happened Today. vs Lanka
:/

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Just finished watching this day 2 in highlights, those leg spin deliveries from Cremer was top notch. Zimbabwe needs to work on their basics- fielding majorly, so many misfields. Though they are in top at this moment of this test match, lot of basic lessons to learn for them to sustain at test level.

I guess it's the main difference between the older sides and the associate sides. The small things make the biggest difference at this level. The way they played all of the match barring the last day was exceptional, pinning Sri Lanka down. Just struggled to finish the job today - which will come with more experience and more quality cricket.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Well quite unfortunate for Zimbabwe but credit really goes to Sri Lanka. They batted superbly but Zimbabwe were still the standout in the match. Tough luck still for all the Zimbabwean fans but I can say Zimbabwe should be proud of how they played throughout this tour. Played exceptionally well with a few hiccups, but they should go home, knowing they can compete with teams like WI, SL, Bangladesh and Afghanistan. Well done to both teams.

Users who are viewing this thread