New Zealand tour of Africa (Zimbabwe & South Africa) 2016

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Wow. Anyone following the match ? Steyn is ripping off NZ's top order. Glad to see Steyn taking wickets.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
I don't know why, I feel so happy for Steyn coming back to the side after months of with injury, comes back and takes 5 wickets. Just great stuff. Though, actually fielding first by NZ was pretty much a terrible decision. It was a bad pitch, playing on the fifth day with 3-4 quality quicks at you is always going to be a challenge. Good dogged knock by Nicholls though.

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I don't know why, I feel so happy for Steyn coming back to the side after months of with injury, comes back and takes 5 wickets. Just great stuff.

I feel the same way

He was off form and got injured, and before that people were raising questions at him just because he got smacked a bit in IPL, etc. Glad to see him kicking some kiwi a$$ and getting his mojo back with that fifer. Still the only bowler of his generation who will be considered a legend when he retires

Chewie

BCCI President
Steyn is awesome. Decision to bowl first was silly. The bounce on the last day was a bit stupid though and Latham was unlucky both innings. Really surprised by Nicholls

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India

stefan

International Coach
It was a terrible decision. Anyone who has done any research or asked anyone would tell you centurion usually has uneven bounce. Not as exaggerated as this match but there is usually some. The fact that his bowlers except for wagner were terrible on the first day didn't help either.

Great to see Steyn proving those who were calling done wrong again...

Users who are viewing this thread