Pakistan in Sri Lanka - Jul-Aug 2009

angryangy

ICC Chairman
Finally, a bag of early blows for Pakistan. It's too late for the series and the Sri Lankans might not be all that desperate, but it's still important for Pakistan to progress.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ul-Hasan always been a strange player for me. I've seen him bowl really shite, I've seen him look deadly, and then I've seen him look shite and deadly at the same time. He just always seems to get hit around and really isn't cosistant enough, I heard he did fairly well in the ICL though.

Hopefully Pakistan don't burn out Aamer either, he's such a talent.

Nassar

School Cricketer
it

i cannot believe pakistan has put imran nazir late when they should have put him on earlier

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
It's pretty clear that the inclusion of Nazir and Naved-ul-Hasan caused Pakistan to win the last two matches. Also Umar Akmal is a great addition. He should have played earlier.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
It's pretty clear that the inclusion of Nazir and Naved-ul-Hasan caused Pakistan to win the last two matches. Also Umar Akmal is a great addition. He should have played earlier.

What has Nazir done in the last two games?

nikhil_99

International Coach
Pak 66/3 after 9 overs,they should try to get to min 150-160,lets see because U Akmal and Afridi are on crease,both are destructive bastman...

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Good score by Pakistan. Afridi, Nazir and Razzaq show in batting. Now Sunny has started on bang.

nikhil_99

International Coach
Naved-ul-Hasan bowled really well,he swung the ball early,and got 3 wickets in 3.1 overs, this was Afridi's 1st T20 as a captain and he really played and manged well,congrats to Pak....

Raj_Aryan

Club Cricketer
Naved-ul-Hasan bowled really well,he swung the ball early,and got 3 wickets in 3.1 overs, this was Afridi's 1st T20 as a captain and he really played and manged well,congrats to Pak....

Even Saeed Ajmal bowled superbly, as usual Sangakkara (mostly)the lone fighter from SL, so Pak ending this tour winning 3 matches back-to-back..

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
whats up with that guy Kulasikara getting wickets on the 1st ball?

khalek

Panel of Selectors
The last three matches were heated at the Premadasa :D Good to see Afridi playing responsibly and middling few deliveries for boundaries, he was completely out of touch in the ODI series.

khalek added 3 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

What has Nazir done in the last two games?

He has given some good starts for Younis Khan and the middle order to play with. Unlike Nasir Jamshed, who was failing to even get off the mark.

That's what Nazir's job is tbh, he is a blazing talent and he will go hard at the bowling so there will be more chances of him getting out and on the other hand, Kamran Akmal will be expected to play a longer innings.

Users who are viewing this thread