Story England's tour of the Caribbean

markymark

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
FIshbowl man what patch makes it harder to bowl? Im using vers 3 of Radaga I think.

FishBowlMan

Club Cricketer
Originally posted by markymark
FIshbowl man what patch makes it harder to bowl? Im using vers 3 of Radaga I think.

Could't tell you I'm afraid - i've only really used Tutsi's ver 3.0. I would try Radaga's patch, but I am struggling with batting as it is. I just cannot time any 6-hit shots.

So far, Tutsi's seems reasonably easy to bowl - until the batsmen get to full confidence, then just crash everything to the boundary until they play a false shot and get out.

I don't know about Tutsi's version 3.1 or 4.0 if it is released yet.

Basically, I want to find a patch where bowling is harder - although not unrealistically so, and batting is about the same for me. That would give me some really good test matches.

I must also add, I have only played 4 or 5 day matches as that is where my current tour leads.

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
i think vrsion 3.0 may be the best at the moment. have you made any other changes to the values john apart from the ones you told me in the other thread?

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
tutsi's version 4 is also very good. I managed to score 275 in 50 overs which is my highest in hard mode. But i still lost the match...sob, sob, sob.

FishBowlMan

Club Cricketer
Originally posted by The_gas
i think vrsion 3.0 may be the best at the moment. have you made any other changes to the values john apart from the ones you told me in the other thread?

I can't remember off-hand - I think I've left everything the same apart from the ones mentioned.

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Originally posted by FishBowlMan
I can't remember off-hand - I think I've left everything the same apart from the ones mentioned.

could you pm me with the changes again john as the other thread has been deleted

thanks gas

sorry john i have found it i was being a cripple

Last edited:

FishBowlMan

Club Cricketer
Originally posted by barmyarmy
I've made a better version of the test stumps I released. Available from Cricket2004.co.uk

Fantastic! Nice one Colin. :) Will download next week or so when I am back at my pc.

Am currently working away from home so cannot resume my tour for a bit. :(

Am getting itchy keyboard fingers as so much has been released since I was last able to play the game.

Users who are viewing this thread