English Domestic Cricket

Who is your county team?

• Total voters
Saj is flying here. Essex's bowling attack looks rubbish today, but Saj is pulling off some beauties.

Chris Wright looking like Essex's only death bowler ATM. Have been critical of him in the past, but this season he's been brilliant at the death. That delivery to Mahmood was a beauty, bit of late swing, which is strange to see given the white ball and the fact the outfield's wet.

The great old Shakib Al Hasan fail has begun at Worcestershire! Got only 9 runs and picked up 00 wickets in the previous game and possibly lost them the game, where is the consistency?? :mad:

Yeah, a good win (:laugh) with no real hitter in the side. Gatting proved his mettle.

surrey just got 386-3 a new record for 40 overs and they didn't even play the full 40 overs! And I was going to watch at the ground but I didn't because I thought it was going to rain. :facepalm

T20 FINALS DAY ON SATURDAY!

WHOS PUMPED AND PREDICTING!?!?!

Personally i got Somerset to win and Essex to Win and I like both teams but maybe would prefer Somerset to win.

You've got two teams to win?

Think it could be Somersets year, Essex will flop on the big ocassion.

In other news, James Kirtley will be retiring at the end of the season. A man who gave so much to Sussex cricket and a few decent England performances, where it not for Hoggard, he could have played so much more cricket for England. One of the best death bowlers in England for many years.

Finally the other 140 matches are out of the way. Notts will win surely look at that bowling attack. Swann, Broad, Nannes and Sidebottom. That game should be a cracker though with the Notts bowling vs Somerset batting.

T20Finals

Essex were dissapointing hoping Somerset win it all now. Anyone seen kieswetters blue and orange gear. Whats the name to it?

Users who are viewing this thread