English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a bad start to the weekend: Chelski losing 2-1 at Villa. If we beat Bolton, we go top, right?

Balloon 1 - 0 Liverpool :laugh

Can't wait to see it on MOTD:laugh

Self inflicted wound as well - a Reds fan was responsible for it being on the pitch to start with!

Great weekend for us, Chelski lose, Liverpool lose and we're one point clear. :)

LOL just saw the balloon saga. You'd feel very ripped of if you were a reds fan, I'd be asking for the goal to not count. But why did your keeper go for the red ball lol:p

Congratulations Liverpool. Chelsea top. Is it going to keep changing like this every weekend? Din't see the game as I was watching Viola vs Napoli in Serie-A.

Fantastic result for Liverpool. Thats 3 games in row beaten Utd now, the guys controlled the game completely and made Man Utd look like a average side. Hopefully this is the spark now to kick start the season again.

One thing I have to say Berbatov is a waste for 30 million and people said he needs time to gel his had a season now and still looks poor.

Fantastic result for Liverpool. Thats 3 games in row beaten Utd now, the guys controlled the game completely and made Man Utd look like a average side. Hopefully this is the spark now to kick start the season again.

One thing I have to say Berbatov is a waste for 30 million and people said he needs time to gel his had a season now and still looks poor.

Berba hasnt been worth 30m I agree but he had that one touch passing technique that no striker in the Premier League has. I know he isnt fast or quick as Torres is but he has been in some good form over the last two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread