English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop posting with '...' you ruin the quality of the forum and you really have to spell things out for people don't you?

Any news regarding the EPL goes in here, be it team or player unless it's transfers. Any major news goes outside of here.

Stop posting with '...' you ruin the quality of the forum and you really have to spell things out for people don't you?

Any news regarding the EPL goes in here, be it team or player unless it's transfers. Any major news goes outside of here.

Fine got it mate :)

Man Utd took the season to the last game last year even with a whole bunch of injuries and half the team being majorly out of form. Now Fergie has signed an attacker where we needed strengthening. If the whole squads pulls their weight this season then utd should win.

Will be very interested to see which of the players Man City ends up selling.

Wheres Liverpool?

North west of England.

Not far from Manchester.

Thanks For The Direction. You Have Got My "Double Meaning" Sentence. I Wondered Where Was Liverpool In The Poll And Secondarly Where Was It From?Ok Now Wheres Manchester?

Thanks For The Direction. You Have Got My "Double Meaning" Sentence. I Wondered Where Was Liverpool In The Poll And Secondarly Where Was It From?Ok Now Wheres Manchester?

North West of England.

Not far from Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread