English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@:Maney
I Think You're In Middle Of Them. Pointing Direction. :laugh

Anderson just escaped from a terrible incident.

Anderson dragged unconscious from burning car
Soccernet staff
August 1, 2010
Manchester United midfielder Anderson dragged unconscious from burning car | Football News | ESPN.co.uk

Liverpool could come into Chinese hands.

Page last updated at 08:39 GMT, Monday, 2 August 2010 09:39 UK
Liverpool consider Chinese takeover bid
By Dan Roan,
BBC Sports News Correspondent

Huang is offering to clear Liverpool's debt to RBS and hand new manager Roy Hodgson funds to do business in the transfer window.

The tycoon also plans to build the club a new stadium as soon as possible.

Huang was reported to have turned down the chance to buy Liverpool in 2008 because he felt a valuation of ?650m was too high. BBC Sport understands he now values the club at around ?350m.

Hicks and Gillett Jr bought the Reds in March 2007 in a deal that valued the club at ?218.9m.

BBC Sport - Football - Liverpool consider Chinese takeover bid

Last edited:
Thats brilliant news from Zahid !!! :banana2
Anti Hicks and Gillet forever. Those American bastards need to sell the club ASAP :mad:

I'm sure Wenger's obsession with the youth must be unhealthy... but cleverly covered up.

As Mourinho said, he's a voyeur :p

Frimpong has looked very impressive in pre-season. One of the stand out players. His pressing and positioning has been very good which means he's capable of fitting into the Arsenal side excellently.

Interesting - more people think Liverpool will win than Chelsea - with Utd top of the poll so far.

MasterBlaster76 added 0 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

Frimpong has looked very impressive in pre-season. One of the stand out players. His pressing and positioning has been very good which means he's capable of fitting into the Arsenal side excellently.

Wilshere looks very good as well.

Yeh Wilkshere was the obvious one though so I didn't mention him haha. What really impressed me about Wilkshere was that he's managed to play so comfortably in a deeper, central role in pre-season. I think his loan spell at Bolton was perfect for him as it added another dimension of strength, grit and now he's also improved his physical attributes. I can see him being an excellent player for Arsenal, but for England I reckon he'll be another Joe Cole. Being unable to fit into the system meaning he can't play where he's most comfortable.

Oh Oh, Anderson Just From Accident. Car Accident With Burning Addition.
Poor And Unfortunate For Manchester United.

Wenger doesn't buy alot of English/British players. But the ones he has in recent times have been special in Ramsey, Walcott, Gibbs, Wilshire. So what he says about Frimpong is sorta exciting. Wish Ramsey was English though :facepalm

Dr. Pepper said:
Yeh Wilkshere was the obvious one though so I didn't mention him haha. What really impressed me about Wilkshere was that he's managed to play so comfortably in a deeper, central role in pre-season. I think his loan spell at Bolton was perfect for him as it added another dimension of strength, grit and now he's also improved his physical attributes. I can see him being an excellent player for Arsenal, but for England I reckon he'll be another Joe Cole. Being unable to fit into the system meaning he can't play where he's most comfortable.

Yep. First time i saw him i said thats J Cole born again..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread