English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone read the Secret Footballer yet? There's quite a few posters on here who could do with getting some insight into the football world :p

No, but I did see this 2 minute promo type deal, seems interesting.

----------

Ffs City, letting in 4 goals, 2 in ET, I'm done. :facepalm

The man inside the game | The Secret Footballer

Who Is The Secret Footballer?

The Secret Footballer | Football | The Guardian

Some interesting reading for people...

I don't recommend it for anyone who still clings to some misguided rose tinted belief that the world of football isn't almost entirely driven by people after their own self-interests :p

----------

Ffs City, letting in 4 goals, 2 in ET, I'm done. :facepalm

Err what?!? To be fair, things were so much better 10 years ago :rolleyes

That's really interesting. Hey, let's open a thread for him and start guessing him, shall we?

Finally City Lost At Home After December 2010

Interesting article.

Atleast Liverpool fans have to be glad that they got a decent takeover from nowhere and avoided becoming a Rangers.

Some good stuff from this young Utd team, with some nice touches from Rooney and Welbeck, but Cleverley really needs to get his finishing sorted out - he missed an absolute sitter - again!

So Norwich are 1-0 up. We could, COULD, be on our way to the last 16 of the League Cup for the first time since 1995.

Hahaaa take that Man City! Gabby Gabby Agbonlahor sealing the victory, at the Etihad! We even showed them how to do the Poznan. So jubilant with elation right now. We have to generate this momentum into some good Premier League form now, I really hope we can. UTV!!!

Oct 28: Chelsea v Man United. Oct 31: Chelsea v Man United. Nov 3: Man United v Arsenal Interesting Week Ahead

Hahaaa take that Man City! Gabby Gabby Agbonlahor sealing the victory, at the Etihad! We even showed them how to do the Poznan. So jubilant with elation right now. We have to generate this momentum into some good Premier League form now, I really hope we can. UTV!!!

Just too bad it's wasn't televised eh. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread