English Football Thread

Which team will perform beyond expectations this season?

• Total voters

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Sureshot said:
Horrible 'tackle' (If you can call it that) by Thatcher.

Mendes ended up being knocked out and suffered seizures later on.

Someone please ban that little sod Thathcer. Dirty Wimbledon shite.

As bad as Keane on Haalands, maybe worse.
I agree, probably one of the worst I've seen. Mendes had to spend the night in hospital and Greater Manchester Police are now investigating the incident.

Sureshot

Executive member
Quite rightly, he may be a sportsman but that was assault and I think maybe a police warning will be placed.

At least when players stamp on someone (AKA Brown the other day) it vaguely looks like they're going for the ball.

sachin

International Coach
Sureshot said:
Horrible 'tackle' (If you can call it that) by Thatcher.

Mendes ended up being knocked out and suffered seizures later on.

Someone please ban that little sod Thathcer. Dirty Wimbledon shite.

As bad as Keane on Haalands, maybe worse.
Yeah,i saw that tackle on the news tonight~!Press charges someone,for christs sake! :eek:

dhruvagupta said:
I thought that ARSENAL wud thrash Villa but it did not happen
Did you watch it mate?It was horrible that we couldn't break down the Villa defence even though we had so much of the ball....Stop trying to pass the ball into the net!!!!!Shoot from long range!Theo walcot is looking great!

JamesyJames3

International Coach
He probably will get banned in one way or another. Either the FA will put one on or Man City will bann him themselves. Pearce said they were considering this as a very serious incident.

Most people are calling for it aswell, so wouldn't be suprised if it's something like a 5 game ban.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
I hope they ban him. At first sight it looked like a normal tackle but when you see it again you see his arm sticking out. Whether this was on purpose or by accident remains to be seen. But after seeing his immediate reaction, I don't think it was an accident.

sachin

International Coach
It looked pretty purposeful to me...Probably has something against the bloke.I wouldn't trust Man City to give him anything to harsh.We play them tonight(2:15 AM my time)and hopefully his terrible tackle weakens Man City mentally so we can thrash them!

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Bobby Zamora scores again due to a mistake from Pepe Reina:mad :mad :mad :crying :crying :crying !

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Great goal by Agger as well! And as Sachin mentioned, great start for Kuyt! Unfortunately he didn't get a goal. Bellamy also had a great game.

sachin

International Coach
Tottenham V Everton 0-2!Man Spurs were one man up for an hour but were very poor!:DCharlton get a win 2-0 over Bolton...2 red cards from three elbows to the face...C'mon Gunners!

DJ Ager

International Cricketer
Another Swindon win, 2-0 against Stockport. Only side in the Football League with a 100% record.

I saw Paul Ince at the game, lets hope he signs for us.

Sureshot

Executive member
Forest go top of the table with a 1-1 draw away at Huddersfield.

Holt with the goal his 3rd in the League.

sachin

International Coach
Well we lost...How?Well again(As against Aston Villa) we could not convert possession and(in this game) ample oppurtunities on goal.Henry was out of sort for us,spurning three very good oppurtunities.If he were in fine mettle he surely would have had a Hat-Trick before Half time...3 or 4-1 would not have been an unreasonable result.In defence our Right back,who is playing at Left back had a lamentable game,giving away the penalty and also making a mistake which led to a great scoring chance(Among other positioning problems he had).Sinclair ripped him apart.We are in serious trouble,and i am obviously going to have to lower my hopes.I watched Liverpool V WHU,Liverpool deserved their win.I also was delighted to watch a rather boring match....Totts V Everton which turned out well for me 0-2!

Users who are viewing this thread