English Premier League VIII | Round 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dumb question, but is this with Indian cricketers or English cricketers? :o

Yea I dunno any domestic Indian cricketers...

thats what you get for not watching the IPL (or any other indian dom cricket) :laugh

I'm not going to support that ****en BS.

Indian cricket just doesn't do it for me, it's my least favourite out of the major eight test playing nations...
Bar Tendulkar, Dhoni, and a few others, I hate most of their players...

News Centre
After a few words with the the previous official chairman "Mr. Sartaj Mcdaniel", ECB have decided to hand over the duties to "Mr. Meet", and they told that he was a very arrogant chairman and is blaming us for no reason but we have decided our new chairman on the basis of his nature.He is a pretty good man with possessing all the qualities we need for it, and we will not let him to do any other ████ Indian Leagues.They even added, he is doing it to earn money, and thats what he did in EPL.

-ECB Chairman

Yeah right,i agree that Indian cricket sucks. :sarcasm
Will get back to EPL then.
Really disappointed with the way things turned out this season with all the controversies and stuff and therefore will give EPL another good shot.

What's it gonna be EPL or 50 over Indian league?

I don't care about any other managers here, but I'd love to see a Indian League by you. That's be most awesome and I would like contribute to the league in every possible way I can. Also that would be a good stage to put my Indian dom. cricket knowledge to a test.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread