English Premier League VIII | Round 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL,no way.
I'll be running it in a better and organized way with a long term plan this time.

News Centre
After a few words with the the previous official chairman "Mr. Sartaj Mcdaniel", ECB have decided to hand over the duties to "Mr. Meet", and they told that he was a very arrogant chairman and is blaming us for no reason but we have decided our new chairman on the basis of his nature.He is a pretty good man with possessing all the qualities we need for it, and we will not let him to do any other ████ Indian Leagues.They even added, he is doing it to earn money, and thats what he did in EPL.

-ECB Chairman

What's this post about then?

lol,, no
It was just a medium to go against Indian leagues:p

But bcvs I will be there to give you an active help whenever you need it:)

Lol, What was happening? :p

I prefer EPL too mate. There is already a few Indian leagues that have finished and a few that are going on. There is only one EPL and tbh we have all enjoyed it.

I agree as well. If it was Indian, I would have just left the league. So will there be a registration fee to take part in Season 2 or a brand new auction to make up the large prize money for the next season.

i can afford my own team this time; although i rather work with akshay again if we're not having new teams.

*banks all his money* What do you mean? :spy

That's my betting money which I bet 20M on Chelsea and hope that they don't let me down. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread