English Premier League VIII | Round 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won without paying for a good team :) (as in my icon player was Trescothick, I didn't have to pay money to get a good one)

I agree with Callum here as well.

I want Jimmy Anderson, a Lancashire local. (And the best English bowler...) :D

I would have thought someone else would've wanted him as their icon. I should've gone for him :p

Trescothick was a good choice in the end though :D

List of possible franchises and their respective icons:

Birmingham - Trott
Chelmsford - Cook
Durham - Collingwood
Liverpool - Anderson
Hove - Wright
Leeds - Vaughan
London - Strauss
Manchester - Flintoff
Northampton - Swann
Nottingham - Broad
Southampton - Pietersen
Taunton - Trescothick

I'm looking at Liverpool. :spy
(Or Manchester if I want to dish up some big vCash)

Not sure if the last season owners should get a choice of retaining their franchises or should we have fresh sale (or pick) of teams again.
What do you think?

Birmingham, Durham or Taunton again for me I think

It has to be a fresh auction for teams, as some of the icons have changed etc.

Not sure if the last season owners should get a choice of retaining their franchises or should we have fresh sale (or pick) of teams again.
What do you think?

I think the ICON players should be randomly assigned after the franchises have been picked, that way it'll be fair as luke wright is'nt as good a player as Andrew Flintoff.

Why do you guys want Trott?
We was a piece of ████ last season...

CG123 added 0 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

I think the ICON players should be randomly assigned after the franchises have been picked, that way it'll be fair as luke wright is'nt as good a player as Andrew Flintoff.

That's why you have all the icons in an auction.
So have a 12 player auction, where each team needs to buy one player, with vCash.

Yeah,but the local boys have been chosen as the icons in most of the cases.
With this in mind,i think its better to have a fresh sale of teams.
Sure,some heavyweight team owners like those of Manchester will be disappointed but this has nothing to do with last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread