English Premier League VIII | Round 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Half my side was with me in my last season title run :)

But Varun's team and Callum's too is looking very strong so far.

tbh, Varun's side doesn't look too strong. His only real quality player is Bresnan while most of his team is reasonable (Dalrymple, Trego, Cork, Jones, Tremlett, Willoughby) but the fact is that he still hasn't spent a point so he can just go all out in the International auction and towards the end of this local auction. Although, I think he's happy to pick up Rudolph, Mitchell and Lumb for about 60 points in total at most.

I still like the look of my squad, most of my players are fairly good, if I get Key, Solanki and Wright. I still have only spent 65 points in total though. And all I really lack is a quality batsman unless you call Anthony McGrath one after his great season last season with the bat.

bcvs doesn't seem to take that into account seeing as Woakes wasn't rated very highly.

You were talking about Anthony McGrath and how he's only really a quality batsmen if ratings were to be based on their current form.

tbh, Varun's side doesn't look too strong. His only real quality player is Bresnan while most of his team is reasonable (Dalrymple, Trego, Cork, Jones, Tremlett, Willoughby) but the fact is that he still hasn't spent a point so he can just go all out in the International auction and towards the end of this local auction. Although, I think he's happy to pick up Rudolph, Mitchell and Lumb for about 60 points in total at most.

I still like the look of my squad, most of my players are fairly good, if I get Key, Solanki and Wright. I still have only spent 65 points in total though. And all I really lack is a quality batsman unless you call Anthony McGrath one after his great season last season with the bat.

I wouldn't call Bresnan a quality player.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread