Espana win Euro 2008!!

Who will win it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Comis scored 2, amazing goals on his international debut to secure his spot in the final squad.

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Saw the goals, looked pretty impressive, especially considering he came on in the second half. I thought Ben Arfa played well too. The game overall though wasnt quite good, according to the news report.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
I actually, dearest from my heart think that France is going the be the champions of Europe this time. Portugal don’t have what it takes. Germany can win too.

On the other hand you should be pointing this out on the cricket section. I’ve already made this point there so many time but you still end up Aussie voting for Australia, Indian for India, Pakistani for Pakistan, though I’m little satisfied with the English people there.

Also, I agree with your point, very much.

Mad Snake

International Coach
im jumpin on spain for this one with out england there, Croatia are average, there alrite at home but they'll struggle imo

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
You make it seem like the BBC being biased towards England is a bad thing, or a wrong thing!

My Dad will be supporting Spain too. Myself, Croatia still.

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
You make it seem like the BBC being biased towards England is a bad thing, or a wrong thing!

My Dad will be supporting Spain too. Myself, Croatia still.

I dont know about that. They do give you the choice of an International version and UK version when you go the site first. But really there isnt much difference between the two.

Spain have the class and the flair. Croatia, well, are a threat.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Germany has a good chance of winning the Euro for the foruth time.

Netherlands beat Ukraine 3-0. Huntelaar, Kuyt and Babel Scored

The Dutch-alway unpredictable,you never know with them.One day they are at the top of thier game,the other they are right down there.They have a tough group and they also have some good players in Kuyt and Van der Saar.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
It's actually van der Sar. And the Netherlands drew with Denmark yesterday with 1-1. They had plenty of chances to win the match.

And Germany earlier drew 2-2 with Belarus after being 2-0 ahead.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Thats what i said-They are highly unpredictable.

I'd be suporting Spain as I feel that they might have it in them to go all the way.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
I dislike Portugal, Spain and Italy so damn much (teams), and I hope they don't win it.

If france win, I'm super-happy, Germany, Greece, Netherlands, it's fine.

Users who are viewing this thread