Euro 2012 McDonald's Fantasy Football

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Dam wish I had kept Gomez.

Haha, I brought him in this round for RvP. I kept Dzagoev as captain though, because I didn't want to take the risk since only a couple of my players last round scored over 7 points (what Dzagoev scored this round).

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Top scorer so far this matchday, and not a single striker yet played:D. Still got Di Natale, Cole, Young, Jelavic, Benzema and Debuchy to play.

Picking Pepe was a great decision. New he'd be a goal threat after he hit the bar in the first match.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
I had seven players playing today and not a single one scored a goal... :/

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
I had one player play 20 minutes and he scored one :p
Got a tough decision to make next round as got F?bregas who is in and out and Vlaar who didn't play that look like they need replacing.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Haha, I've still somehow managed to move up to 2nd in NZ (2 points off the lead) and 120th overall. I'm now really sure how that's happened considering that I don't have a single player in the dream team this round.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Horror round for me. From 6th to 13th. Meh!

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
This is pretty bad. I thought my substitutions would automatically come in if I didn't make a change before the start of the day. I am now sitting with two players on the benchline (Ribery and Ibrahimovich) and another Swedish defender. I have currently a defender with 0 points, midfielder with 1 point and attacker with 2 points. A perfect substitution actually.

It's pretty bad since yesterday I had a great day, which has took me to the 4th place in the Planetcricket league.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Dam lost out on 3 points from my captaincy change. Hard decision now, whether to keep F?bregas or take a punt on him. I do need another defender for Vlaar but finding a team that will get a clean sheet is proving tricky.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Gutted that I didn't have any French. I went with Arshavin instead of Benzama, which cost me a few points. Also I was tossing up between any Italian and a French defender, which also cost me a few points since I went with the Italian. At least Evra didn't play who was in like 30% of teams. :p

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thank god I had two French defenders.

Time to bring on Rooney.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Solid matchday for me personally. Could have been a lot better, had Terry not missed that sitter of a header, and had Glen Johnson's own goal actually counted as an Olof Mellberg goal, instead of an Olof Mellberg assist.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
I'm not quite sure how I finished as one of the top scorers in the PC league for the matchday, yet am still 24th. I suppose matchday 1 mattered a lot. The target is the top 10.

Chalkias is injured but not gonna waste a substitution on him as Andersen is sure to play. Could get me a couple of points.

Swapped out Young for Dzagoev.

Users who are viewing this thread