Post Line-ups Europa Cup V | Final - And the winner is (for real this time)...

Another loss in Super Sixes. Except Coetzer and White no one stepped up to score big. Seriously can't understand what's awry with William, Colly and Hamilton. We need their healthy contribution in the batting. Cork and Haq later wielded the batting a bit. Bowling was just too bad which was evident from the economy-rates of all the bowlers.

Chandimal you beauty! Another match winning knock. Burkhari looked in good touch as well.

Need to win this from here.

This post by a guy who leaves leagues if he loses?

Haha, what can you expect? Our team's inconsistency was the reason I wanted to quit. The way our squad was looking we could've easily won more games than we did. I thought it must be my poor management that the players aren't performing so I decided I should rather quit but it all went very smoothly after making a couple of changes in the batting order.

Last edited:
Ah don't remind me of that, you know the whole story. We win the first two seasons and end up losing 5 out of 5 in the third season so I had my point to quit.

You did kind of keep trading out your best players...

And that season was weird for everyone... Serial wooden-spooners Dubai suddenly won the thing, then Kabul came second after being in the bottom two for both previous seasons, and Preston Mommsen won the golden bat.

RTD was the best we had. We lost him in the redraft where he was picked as a local by Amsterdam.

If SinghB's team is still up for grabs, I like to put my name forward.

Stats have been updated here. Points table coming up shortly. Taking Super Sixes Round 3 lineups in the social group now. Managers of Clontarf Firebirds & Edinburgh Bulls are requested to make their uncapped players play in this match as their participation in the semi-finals is uncertain and the rule of every player playing at least one match in the tournament applies for every team.

Standings after Super Sixes Round 2

Team | Played | Won | Lost | Tie/NR | Points | NRR
IRL.gif
Malahide Mavericks|
2​
|
2​
|
0​
|
0​
|
8​
|
+0.346
NED.gif
Hague Harriers​
|
2​
|
2​
|
0​
|
0​
|
4​
|
+0.809
SCO.gif
Edinburgh Bulls​
|
2​
|
0​
|
2​
|
0​
|
4​
|
+0.560
IRL.gif
Clontarf Firebirds​
|
2​
|
1​
|
1​
|
0​
|
4​
|
+0.491
SCO.gif
Highland Barbarians​
|
2​
|
0​
|
2​
|
0​
|
2​
|
+0.188
IRL.gif
Stormont Shamrocks​
|
2​
|
1​
|
1​
|
0​
|
2​

Now that I've received all lineups, I'll get to simulating the matches :thumbs.

Can I ask which results have to go my way including us winning for the Shamrocks to progress to the finals please?

Users who are viewing this thread