f0bstyle's kits and others

f0bstyle

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well i finally got the game (bad timing i must say as i have an exam tommorow).

And i've worked on my india odi kit and i updated the india test kit. i'll work on helmets and caps after tommorow

Check it out:

Attachments

• india.jpg
    india.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 1,114
that looks excellent. probably the best ive seen so far for 2005

Good work. But I just get the feeling that the Indian ODI kit looks a bit too bright and the "SARAHA" logo should be bigger.

pak kit has been made Shahid Afridi yaar, Dazza and Murtaza made them, they are available from the downloads section

i've found the helmet, odi cap, test cap, and i think sweater cap. I will release the India ODI kit with a complete Indian kit update, which will include whites, sweater, and one day kit.

I'm working on the one day kit right now...it looks good but could use a little bit of tweaking. I must say the india odi kit is the best one i have ever made, you guys are in for a treat

Preview of all the kits, let me know of any small things i can improve on, i will be releasing tommorow at some point.

Attachments

• india-preview.jpg
    india-preview.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 927
The Sahara logo on the sweater is very small (or is it due to the resized picture). And as I mentioned in another post, I think the ODI kit should be a bit darker. The area near the collar and shoulder is almost blue-green.
Also just look at the pics I have enclosed. The Sahara logos in all the three kits should be slightly bigger.

But the kits look great. Good job!

3422797861.jpg

671522860.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread