Features you want to see in next iteration of Big Ant Cricket

I wish to see changes under career mode as below:

1. On international tour please play matches on different grounds with countries having more than 1 ground.
Ex : 3 match odi series hosted by England than each match can be played at Sussex,Lancashire,west oval ground.
Currently all matches played on 1 ground(Sussex).

2. Players get older year by year then can be retired and new players replace them available from domestic pool.

3. Able to change squad before matches dynamically when we are assigned with captaincy.

4. Notification of pitch before matches so that appropriate squad can be selected.

5. Overseas players on international duties notification.

6. Stats of all players are updating match by match.
Ex: i am playing for Yorkshire in career mode.

if a match between glamorgan vs essex is completed, their stats are not updated to the players.
Only matches played a against YORKSHIRE are updated.

Last edited:
-Inclusion of retirement from a particular format like T20 ,ODI or tests when you would like to concentrate on specific format game based on the player's liking...
-Announcement of retirement made by the commentators, and stats displayed on the big screen..
-Standing ovation on completion of his innings...

-Option to not agree to captaincy should also be given...
-Or even an option to include vice captaincy to the game where the captain makes discussions with the career player on the bowling changes ,field setting and stuff like that..
-This will be good for lighter version of captaincy role [vice captain]...
-Even a surprise when simulating the matches comes that the captain is injured for 2 matches and you have to take up the captaincy for the matches...Would be a nice surprise...
-Even some players retiring from the team and the team includes one from the 15 players we have selected in the start of the career...

-Stadium Creator
-Changes made to teams and/or players also change in career mode
-Editable/licensed kit such as GM bats, gloves etc.
-Professional commentators
-Possible for player injuries for example pulled hamstring during match
-Different stadiums for international matches such as 5 test match series between SA and New Zealand at Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban etc.
-Able to customize players appearance during career mode
-More tournaments during career mode such as the World Cup
-Music plays when a boundary or wicket occurs (also possibility to add the music ourselves)

The ability to make custom career mode competitions. At the moment you can modify the current career mode teams which is lovely but it does require a lot of effort (if you're making the teams from scratch which I am at the moment. Two teams down only twenty five to go.. and that's just for first class, which the matches are set for five days instead of four. I want to play the best from the start, all the test legends, batsmen and bowlers. Sorry Ross I hope that isn't seeming disrespectful to the effort you put into putting the correct domestic teams in!)

quota** !!
That is where our lovely country decides that the minority that is overwhelmed by the majority should have a min of 30% players on non colour in all the national and provincial teams as well
This percentage will be increased soon. meaning that making the national side or provincial side will be more diff, a player with less skill and right color is more likely to be chosen against a player with skill

Truly sad

please stop talking about quotas

if you absolutely have to do it, we have a nice cricket discussion forum that you can use!

...annnnnnnnnnd moving on; who's up for keyboard controls in the next version? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Users who are viewing this thread