Features you want to see in next iteration of Big Ant Cricket

I liked the idea of showing the player on the giant screen at the time of coming to bat or bowl, for some kind achievements etc. But commentary is the main zest of cricket game. You can't think of the game without it. But after hitting four some fire burners in action with some cheerleaders dancing on a song will feel great.

...there should be a slider somewhere to customize how many times they dance.

For me, the presentation of stats is probably my biggest bug bare about the games, I know I have mentioned it before, but the way they are displayed as a new player comes on to bowl/bat should be displayed more traditionally, and differently with the different game types. Also to chirp in to the stadium debate, more stadiums are definately needed, especially smaller grounds, but a few more international ones would be nice, in regard to a stadium creator, although it could be fun, and I would welcome a basic stadium creator in game, my worry is that if it becomes an expansive database of buildings, trees, food stalls, vehicles etc it could use up valuable space that would be better used on gameplay issues. Add to that, commentary and player animations/chat definately needs more expansion, and if possibly 2ndXI cricket is to be added, how much space will be left for purely cosmetic things like stadium creator, and how many people are going to moan because there isn't an architectural program to design the new space age super stadium.

...there should be a slider somewhere to customize how many times they dance.
You are getting obsessed with this slider thing! who was your inspiration? :lol

Last edited:
Earlier posted in wrong thread>>
Its not a wishlist for Patch 3 and may sound silly but just thought about this in my spare time if DBC can do some little things may be in DBC 16 like:
1. A broken bat on Fast Bowlers
2. Batsman changes Bat and asks for it
3. Batsman falling down when bouncer hits the helmet
4. Batsman calls for a cap when spinners are on
5. Sledging may take it to another level
6. Drinks on field
7. Umpire signalling Power Plays

Since DBC is very realistic as compared to any other Cricket game, it would be a charm to have these features. Again its just an opinion and I may not be aware of the actual efforts developers spend to make this game as smooth as possible.

Feature: build your own squad with players from different nationalities and leagues

Why: It could add a fun new dimension to the game that you can play online and against AI teams with

Um, you can already do that.

Feature: build your own squad with players from different nationalities and leagues

Why: It could add a fun new dimension to the game that you can play online and against AI teams with

Did you have 'Ultimate Team' in mind?

Originally I wasnt for it but that 'why' reason sold me...

...there's a lot of folks who could do with asking "Why" before posting in a thread. Should be a pop-up after clicking "post-reply" for some people...

-Animations for non striker avoiding the ball. [Either on some input while on non striking end or even automatic].
-Animation for bowler trying to stop with his legs [should be done on input] [same catch input can be used but the game should recognize that it needs to be done using legs].
-Bowler's range of stopping the ball should depend on the type of bowler.
-Spinners should also have the option of bowling close and wider the bowling crease.
-Ability to control the amount of flight, like I love the option of bowling a flighted slow doosra or flat doosra [slightly faster than flighted one].

Users who are viewing this thread