Features you want to see in next iteration of Big Ant Cricket

Future DBC requires Lots of Player stats , Team stats , Yearly Progress of Team , ICC Team Ranking , separate Stats on different mode (Legend , pro , veteran) . Team career will be great , captains stats .

I imagine that Rugby and then Lacrosse will beef up the atmospheric conditions and leave a lot more boisterous crowd noise to be used in the next cricket.

Stadiums will improve like everything (they already look very nice in the new Rugby vids)

If i'm not mistaking, i guess i have seen adelaide oval stadium in Rugby league live 3 trailer. So can they use rugby game's stadiums in cricket? or it has been licensed only for rugby game?

Last edited:
...or it has been licensed only for rugby game?

That one. They don't get to cross-license stuff. It'd be only for RLL3

If they have licensed it once, then may be they can do it again for cricket. Unless it's license have been already acquired by any other cricket game! Has it been taken?

If they have licensed it once, then may be they can do it again for cricket. Unless it's license have been already acquired by any other cricket game! Has it been taken?
They are gonna have a stadium creator...And as long as they get most of the features and characteristics of various stadiums then we can create stadiums in a very realistic way and we can also assign original names as well...

I thought it was! but adelaide has more seats. My bad! but almost same.
Capture.PNG

They are gonna have a stadium creator...And as long as they get most of the features and characteristics of various stadiums then we can create stadiums in a very realistic way and we can also assign original names as well...

Yeah! i agree! And as i have said before licensed stadium is not required as long as we get the feel of playing in different region through the crowd. Crowd is the game changer actually.

...I saw that being built back when I lived over in West Island. Walked past it every day*

*Tram

Yeah! i agree! And as i have said before licensed stadium is not required as long as we get the feel of playing in different region through the crowd. Crowd is the game changer actually.
Yeah crowd must have a role in the environment and feel of the game depending on the type of match, situation of match and definitely the location...They should also pay more attention to the on field conversations etc...If hard then should allow us to edit the sounds so that we can add stuff we would like to have in the game....

then should allow us to edit the sounds so that we can add stuff we would like to have in the game

That would be so insanely complicated and something very few people would actually be able to make use of.

That would be so insanely complicated and something very few people would actually be able to make use of.
Yeah I do agree that it will be complicated but I would really like more of on field chat and stuff than the commentary...That along with crowd support would be bye to commentary...

And the on field scorecard should also be made use of better like when scoring 50 that players face should be displayed along with showing the runs and balls faced...Even stuff like career 1000runs an so on displayed on screen and crowd applauding for that and even batsman raising bat for such achievements...These little things go long way and in a boring match such things can lighten up the situation....

Users who are viewing this thread