Features you want to see in next iteration of Big Ant Cricket

out of interest, why that rather than just expand the directional input range of the sweep?
I completely agree, they should make the slight tweak for shots placed in different directions so that it looks realistic....They should also add the guide down the fine leg, the shot played by using the pace of the ball showing the face of the bat [only against spinners]...

I completely agree, they should make the slight tweak for shots placed in different directions so that it looks realistic....They should also add the guide down the fine leg, the shot played by using the pace of the ball showing the face of the bat [only against spinners]...

The AI quite often plays a similar shot to this against the spinners, however it goes unnaturally aerial, almost straight up in the air and over the leg slip!

What I should also add is that if the bowling was set up this way all the AI would be required to do is move fielders individually to plug any high scoring areas and decide whether it should be attacking, balanced or defending. A bowling plan could be say anything from just one over, up to 10 overs. An option to randomize the delivery order of the plan would prevent you as a batsman being able to learn the plan.

EditBowlingPlan.png
[DOUBLEPOST=1439268977][/DOUBLEPOST]I also think their weather editor is rather good also:

C14_SS55.png

What game is this?

Hello readers. I'm new here and this is my post.

Bradman is a great cricket game but it has a lot of errors. Career mode, can't change the squad, a captain can't suggest his bowlers what type of delivery should be bowl next, same thing with batsmen a captain should have options which bat he wants to play defensive and agrresive. and should be multiple bowling actions ,also replays needs different angles tired of watching same things over and over again. So these are changes I want to see in next game. I wish it happens.

I also have a list of features that dbc1dbc15 or 16 should add,so here it goes-
1. The match presentation before the match should be real more lively.
2. The stadiums should be lively with crowds following every moment of the game.
3. Improvement in graphics of the game the players and stadiums should feel more real.
4. Stadium creator with vast array of options for customization.
5. There should also be more options for customizing the players,team uniforms etc.
6. Celebration should be there after winning a match like after a thrilling match the batsmen picks up the stumps and then shake hands with the opposite team or a team should run into the ground when they win a thrilling knockout game it can be world cup knockouts etc.
7. After winning a tournament the trophy presentation should feel more realistic like in the FIFA 15.
8. The trade mark bowling actions of some popular bowlers should be included like malinga,Johnson,Boult etc.
9. The commentary needs to be improved very very much,the commentary part should be such that it brings excitement during the match.
10. The player faces and playing style should be realistic.
that's it if anything else will come in my mind I'll post it... but these features will do a whole lot of good to the game..

Three words: Custom Cheerleader Creator

I have one query. Even if you don't have a license for a particular stadium, can't you create an identical one of that having some very minor changes? Will that cause any licensing issue?

I have one query. Even if you don't have a license for a particular stadium, can't you create an identical one of that having some very minor changes? Will that cause any licensing issue?

It's all about risk. All a "license" is is official permission to use someone's IP.

It varies from game-to-game as to how much risk people are prepared to take. Some of the Cricket games out there are using full player names, stadiums, competitions etc all without licenses: now if the IP holder decided to go after them then they could, but it's a costly business. Unless something is making huge amounts of money, or harming their brand, then it's unlikely to be worth it to them. So you decide "who could come after me" and "what would happen if they did?" and decide whether it's worth the risk.

You minimise risk by spoofing elements - The MCG appeared (without license) in past games with some of the key elements and a changed name ("Melbourne Stadium" or so forth) so that it wasn't explicitly stated that it was the MCG. The MCG could have still gone after them, but it would have been much harder to prove that they were profiting from use of their property.

Ashes 13 tried to replicate some international stadiums. Didn't they think of the consequence or they knew that this game is gonna run for a day or two? :v

Ashes 13 tried to replicate some international stadiums. Didn't they think of the consequence or they knew that this game is gonna run for a day or two? :v

That one had licenses for all English and Australian stadiums: all the others were generic stadiums.

Also: zing.

Honestly I think all the Stadiums in DBC (aside from "Wellington Stadium") are absolutely note perfect. I could care less if they're licensed or not. If anything I would prefer more smaller cricket parks like the Bradman Oval, rather than a bunch of generic hulking stadiums.

Honestly I think all the Stadiums in DBC (aside from "Delhi park") are absolutely note perfect

fixed. But more bradman style parks are certainly a must for next iteration would make club and county cricket a lot more immersive.

Plus the whole better feel to the stadiums factor in terms of crowd and atmosphere that was discussed a few pages back.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread