Features you want to see in next iteration of Big Ant Cricket

There should be added benefit for those who do it..

There is apparently benefits to doing that in the current version of DBC but I don't think it "stacks" for shorter versions. Ie; There's not a setting to have "faster ball wear" in say... a "Super Test" to make use of a turning/swinging ball in the 6th over or something crazy.

I'd like to see something like that factored in.

Shining the ball should become a must for bowlers..There should be added benefit for those who do it..And I like the concept from Cricket heroes where there's a button to get the right side of the ball to shine..Tagging @kurtkz to get a bit elaborate on this.

There is apparently benefits to doing that in the current version of DBC but I don't think it "stacks" for shorter versions. Ie; There's not a setting to have "faster ball wear" in say... a "Super Test" to make use of a turning/swinging ball in the 6th over or something crazy.

I'd like to see something like that factored in.

There is definitely a noticeable and fast result in terms of swing if shining the ball around 2 times an over.

Whether it materially increases wickets, is another matter. I think it does help a bit, but not hugely.

There is definitely a noticeable and fast result in terms of swing if shining the ball around 2 times an over.

I'd like to see it ramped up when you play custom formats so you can be bowling with a ragged ball by over 5 of a 6 over 4 wicket dual-innings format [Six4Six™] ...which would make Matt's green-haired midget Matt unplayable but I'm up for the challenge!

Top most priority..
Bowling needs to b more difficult..

Pace change is the main weapon for online pro players..
and its just 2 easy to bowl with a pace diff of 37kmph..which is 2 much.. These bowls should b tough to bowl...very tough..

I suggested a no bowling meter scheme control Earlier for pace.bowlers..

I suggest a player can play online :
only by earning skills by playing career mode.
both team career and individual career.
For this the AI needs to b top notch, better than most pro online players.

Thus.the testing needs to b carefully done by best online regular players ( not the top player of leaderboards). This big ant can't miss at all...

And sadly.. I can't see many online enthusiast here on planet cricket.

Pro camera..is referred to as pro mode.
So playing career in that is obviously much more challenging. More tough.. Should b allowed extra XP or skills points ( to b used for online play)..for pro mode..it's the tougest and most satisfying game mode.

And off course the 7/2 off side fields in online gameplay....
Again i say...testing needs to b done only by the best online players on all platforms.

I agree to most of your Post mate , but there is some of the Pro Online players on DBC , we just dont post 8 times a day.. :)

do you guys think BA will make use of the new PS4 Neo specs which supports 4K?

I'd like to see it ramped up when you play custom formats so you can be bowling with a ragged ball by over 5 of a 6 over 4 wicket dual-innings format [Six4Six™] ...which would make Matt's green-haired midget Matt unplayable but I'm up for the challenge!
I think is the way to go to get a wider audience: you need to be able to play super short formats but with all the nuances of longer games....

I play 4 ball overs and I'm seeing extravagant swing well within 6 overs.

Bowler of odd numbered overs shines on ball 1 & ball 3
Bowler of even numbered overs shines on balls 2 and 4

starts hooping almost immediately

I need to try this. Does the ball age? I also play 4 ball overs. I think we're playing the same format...

I need to try this. Does the ball age? I also play 4 ball overs. I think we're playing the same format...

I'm not sure about ageing, but it swings early and throughout the innings. (I'm not playing the 646 thing but 40 4-ball over 2 innings a side which has been the best vs AI fun I've had with the game. Tonight I'll be starting the final of a 16-team knockout in the format where I've played every game, batting & bowling & it's been amazing.)

According to me there should be three important features that are ----

1. At the starting as a team or its players irrespective of career mode they should have less skills but as they will play more matches there skills will increase if they perform well or vice versa.Means more experienced team or player more skills,attributes they have.

2.There should be stadium creator.

3.Their should be ranking system of teams and players.

According to me there should be three important features that are ----

1. At the starting as a team or its players irrespective of career mode they should have less skills but as they will play more matches there skills will increase if they perform well or vice versa.Means more experienced team or player more skills,attributes they have.

2.There should be stadium creator.

3.Their should be ranking system of teams and players.

1. In career mode, yes. In any other mode, definitely not.

2. It'd be nice, maybe.

3. For online, sure. For offline, hell no.

Something very small , but time wasting when multiplied :

When the Batsman "Looks around" before the bowler starts his runup , please allow the Bowler the shine the ball in the "dead" period .

Currently , one cannot get it done , and in the end the shining of the ball just gets skipped

When the Batsman "Looks around" before the bowler starts his runup , please allow the Bowler the shine the ball in the "dead" period .

Currently , one cannot get it done , and in the end the shining of the ball just gets skipped

IMO better solution would to have an optional field radar which would help minimize the time it takes to scan the field, especially for online games. Then you won't have to waste 4-5 secs every delivery looking at the field. For those who don't mind spending a few secs every delivery scanning the field, they should simply turn the field radar option off.

IMO better solution would to have an optional field radar which would help minimize the time it takes to scan the field, especially for online games. Then you won't have to waste 4-5 secs every delivery looking at the field. For those who don't mind spending a few secs every delivery scanning the field, they should simply turn the field radar option off.

That's not "better" because it doesn't fix acid's problem if someone doesn't have the radar & is scanning.

Not saying there shouldn't be an optional field radar (aka tosser mode) but that if there was it doesn't fix the mentioned problem in the event of it being toggled off

Exactly the kind of thing that's really helpful to bring up. Little things that (at least as far as I know) would be relatively small fixes/changes that would have big benefits, but equally are relatively minor so they don't otherwise hit the top of the list of feature requests/feedback.

Users who are viewing this thread