Features you want to see in next iteration of Big Ant Cricket

Ai should change their style of batting according to the situation. If 30 runs are needed off 2 overs , they should try to smack every ball out of the park not try to block it.

Did Big Ant officially confirm, any few features ?

This suggestion has nothing to do with game play but it would be lovely to have more in game statistics, like:
i) Run rate graphs
ii) Partnerships
iii) Detailed scorecard

Sorry if this was asked already.

I am not sure if this has been mentioned but please add the option to select the next batsmen when a wicket falls. Currently in DBC 14 you can only do that before a wicket falls and not after.

Reminder for this game breaking and very irritating problem.....
While batting in pro cam
Wrong color of the side screen .
Sometime s it's greyish white so 0 visibility when facing the white ball.

Would it be possible to add features like bat tape to the academy? This would be a nice touch.

* Improved camera work, especially the broadcast camera (should give the look of realistic broadcast, as we see on TV)
* Realistic Stadiums (Minimum of 2 stadiums per top 8 test teams)
* Realistic & exciting Crowd (With flags waving)
* Exciting commentary
* Manager/Coach mode
* Umpire mode
* Major tournaments like World Cup & T20I Championships should have different & more exciting feel to it compared to other tournament & matches in the game.
* Major tournaments should take place in single region instead of all around the world as in DBC'14
* Make spin bowling more friendly & exciting
* More detailed match stats
* PSL
* West Indian "Champion Dance" ;)

Would the game be compatible with Oculus & Sony's VR?

* Improved camera work, especially the broadcast camera (should give the look of realistic broadcast, as we see on TV)
* Realistic Stadiums (Minimum of 2 stadiums per top 8 test teams)
* Realistic & exciting Crowd (With flags waving)
* Exciting commentary
* Manager/Coach mode
* Umpire mode
* Major tournaments like World Cup & T20I Championships should have different & more exciting feel to it compared to other tournament & matches in the game.
* Major tournaments should take place in single region instead of all around the world as in DBC'14
* Make spin bowling more friendly & exciting
* More detailed match stats
* PSL
* West Indian "Champion Dance" ;)

Would the game be compatible with Oculus & Sony's VR?

How about
????

Haven't really read through the 160 pages so not sure if any of these has been said before:

• In career mode you should get more points/exp the higher difficulty you play it on.

• In career mode you should get more points/exp if you win the tournaments like the IPL or an international series. At the moment you don't get anything extra for a trophy win.

• T20 cricket needs to be more 'louder' like in real cricket. By louder I don't just mean the crowd but also maybe some music when you hit a boundary or the glowing stumps, etc.

Just out of interest, how does everyone feel about a sort of highlight of a match or innings? Originally I put it under the 'Use once and ignore it from then' but after the fearsome tweak hack I wouldn't mind being able to sim a test and watch a test while I do other stuff...

Just out of interest, how does everyone feel about a sort of highlight of a match or innings? Originally I put it under the 'Use once and ignore it from then' but after the fearsome tweak hack I wouldn't mind being able to sim a test and watch a test while I do other stuff...

Got slated for it for suggesting it a while back but I still believe it would be a nice addition.

I'm not entirely sure I'd watch a whole Test...but I like the idea of being able to get a highlights package created rather than having to record it all in Shadow Play (or similar) and then having to hack it together afterwards. If you could configure DBC17 to record certain aspects (e.g. toggles to record your selection of: wickets, fours, sixes, dropped catches, reviews, runs to take a batsman to specific milestones (50's, 100's, career best, etc.), edges, runouts (hits and misses), winning runs, cup win celebrations...) and then save it as a short highlights program at the end...I think I would certainly rewatch these. You would need to have a good variation in camera angles and presentation, so that it didn't get too repetitive. Of course, I mainly play career mode and sim other action...so for this to work, for me, there would have to be someway of the simmed activity to be rendered...which I suspect is an unrealistic ask.

Users who are viewing this thread