Features you want to see in next iteration of Big Ant Cricket

A lot of depth in domestic cricket, from auctions(best part) to oversea restriction to Champions league etc. Idk if any of this is already in the game though.

to let you get ads from different companies like in NBA2K,real companies like powerade or gatorade or even like MILO in 2 cricket would be good but probably cost to much money so maybe fake companies like crocerade or strongerade and chocolate powder in 2 cricket? :spy:lol:D;):spy:cheers:clap:wave

No idea how we could do that with the academy

It would be quite cool, but I think it's a separate game-mode: a one-off tournament where you essentially draft your team from the pool of players. The player's base value is garnered from their stats.

It means that you'd get a totally different set of players to play with (and against).

Randomly grab a selection of unique (so nothing with the same name) highly ranked created players - with a preference for pre-downloaded ones, but could include anything on the server - based on some factors you set - like age, nationality, etc - then use their skill rankings to generate base prices.

Then the CPU would attempt to create their own teams out of them by bidding against you or conservatively - randomly creating team names and colours - perhaps based around the location commentary names recorded for a given region of the world.

In future years you could have a certain amount of your team go up for auction again - with the game ideally taking into account former player rivalries.

It would equally be nice if this could all happen in the background of your single player career mode - so the experience would be different every time. Maybe in those cases you might want to fix the teams to be based around the set default ones - but still have a degree of change between teams and between leagues.

Auctions have been successfully implemented in games such as Cricket Coach games, WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2005-2007 etc. Would be a good feature for next game.

giving interviews(like f1 2013)
having private sponser and ability to manage your kitbag+accesories

Randomly grab a selection of unique (so nothing with the same name) highly ranked created players - with a preference for pre-downloaded ones, but could include anything on the server - based on some factors you set - like age, nationality, etc - then use their skill rankings to generate base prices.

I would prefer they be players I know, so maybe the player gets to decide the player pool? They could select which players are involved, which could be categorised by team. Much like if you're making a music playlist on your iPhone, you can go through every single song, or you can just add a complete album. Something like that

Features you want to see in next iteration of BA cricket game that are missing in DB14(as we are aware of the features of DB14) since there is no chance of adding more features to the DB14 game which you wish for.
I want to see
Few teams license.
Editable kits,uniforms.
Professional commentators.
Domestic Leagues license like IPL,BBL etc with player transfer option from one team to other.

Please post in the following format.It makes easy to group and read.

Feature:
Editable kits,uniforms.

why:makes kits close to the real life counterparts.
You can edit uniforms:yes

giving interviews(like f1 2013)

I really hope this stuff (alongside the NBA2k14 pre and post match stuff from be-a-pro) don't make it in.

It's extremely easy to choose the "right" answer. and it's just tedious every time.

Only time i can understand it is if it would otherwise be a 30 second load, and you can cheat around that by loading for 5 seconds and have the next 25 seconds be taken up by this sort of interview/pre match stuff rather than a loading screen.

Fake names from your game would work with this so long as the name is recognizable. Player can buy it....link with the created player..and play a fut kinda mode :)

Am sure you will find a work around for it :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread