Features you want to see in next iteration of Big Ant Cricket

I've followed this game's development for quite some time, and as impressed as i've been with how BA have done with it, theres one glaring omission that may put me off of playing this game for the long haul:

Sharks with frickin' laser beams.

It will be great to see many different batting and bowling styles with an option in CA to choose it which will be an other precedent by BigAnt. I would like to see the promotion and relegation leagues and tournaments system and stadium editor is defiantly been discussed. It will be also emphatic to create old styles of grounds so we can relive the moment and play with 1940s, 1905s etc teams in these old style stadiums to make it more real.

in 1905s i want to play WG Grace :D

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 65
It would only work if the rules differences for things like LBWs were also included. Imagine a game that included underarm bowling as well...

In the next iteration I would like to see a clear and thought out marketing strategy and a tidy and accurate informing by the publisher of the release date in all territories.

Celebrations when a bowler takes a crucial wicket in last/2nd last over or when a batsman hits a very important boundary in last over.

I would want to see a story in the career mode not only matches but back in the pavilion other player offer us to something for them and its our choice like in wwe series.

Users who are viewing this thread