Features you want to see in next iteration of Big Ant Cricket

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
I'm going to take a wild guess that expensive face mapping development is probably not on the cards for DBC in the near future.
Yeah but they are here for the long haul so you never know what they might come up with....:D

Bluebagger

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I want Rugby League Live 3 to have its own version of the Cricket Academy first big DBC2

Fantazm

County Cricketer
The ability to make changes once you've started a career would be nice. Even if only once an in-game year then it's locked down for the next 12 months.

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I would love to see different animations for bowling actions to choose from. Like Side-on vs front-on action. Similarly, different animations for batting shots. You can have standard vs wristy for example. It'd be like signature shots in NBA 2K games, but that's tough to do since I'm assuming licences would be an issue and having a different runup and bowling action for every player would be some very extensive work.

D

Dutch

would like to see the ability to have the sightscreen moved: not just a cosmetic thing but a real way of helping to concentrate on the ball. When the bowler comes round the wicket the sightscreen is slightly too short and it would be nice to have the umpire get it moved; would love to step away as the bowler is coming in! This game is so good in that regard and you need all the help you can get, just like the real stuff.

superfreddie

Club Captain
I would love to see different animations for bowling actions to choose from. Like Side-on vs front-on action. Similarly, different animations for batting shots. You can have standard vs wristy for example. It'd be like signature shots in NBA 2K games, but that's tough to do since I'm assuming licences would be an issue and having a different runup and bowling action for every player would be some very extensive work.

I think it would be sufficient to just have three animations for each bowler type. For fast bowlers you could have a slingy action for bowlers like Mitch Johnson and Brett Lee and a front on action for bowlers like Flintoff and then something inbetween the two.

For finger spin, you could have an orthodox action like Swann, a chuckers action for Ajmal, etc.

Then you could assign the action in the academy.

Last edited:

Fantazm

County Cricketer
I think it would be sufficient to just have three animations for each bowler type. For fast bowlers you could have a slingy action for bowlers like Mitch Johnson and Brett Lee and a front on action for bowlers like Flintoff and then something inbetween the two.

For finger spin, you could have an orthodox action like Swann, a chuckers action for Ajmal, etc.

made me chuckle that

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Adding some life around the career play would really add beauty to the game mode,

• Interactions with Coach/Press meetings, some dressing room scenes & media messages in inbox - like NBA and MLB the show
  • Batting nets in between the match given some scenarios instead of having to bat 60 balls. Like, within 30 balls - you would need to achieve 5 onside + 5 offside + 5 straight + 5 defensive to get nice increase in skills in those aspects. That would make it challenging in nets( Similar to MLB the show ball practice )
  • Tweaking the purpose of XP points or some wages system - Like using the XP points to purchase the branded gears/kits.
  • Staying on Top in season leading to a chance to play in All Stars XI match Vs top rated nation( like MLB the show )

These doesn't add any value to gameplay but, just some aesthetic things like Virtua Tennis or MLB the show or NBA2kX games that focus on adding life to the character we choose. :)

Users who are viewing this thread