Features you want to see in next iteration of Big Ant Cricket

Hi im just new in this game and you guys knows that BigAntStudios has done a great job,im totally impressed and used to think blic 2007 is best but guess whats its not and its really worth every penny :))

so im playing this game 11-12 hours continuously from last 2-3 days almost so i have noticed many things about it and also this game is perfect but some things really got missed from developers i guess so here we go :)

===========================================================================
Features Must have in DBC 2015 according to my opinion

1. Man of the match/series presentation ,this presentation would make it so real like calling loosing caption and all looks promising :D

2. Fielding graph when batting so that i can see the fielding and play accordingly also it would be fine if it can be visible on top left corner while bowling as well.

3. Now one guy gives report before match with mic ,you know "ARUN LAL" and "TONY MWANGWA" they gives it before match about the pitch report with visual as right now only one commentator "matthew hayden" keeps saying but no visual :D :D

4. now matthew hayden needs break in commentary as he keeps saying same thing again and again like "umpire has no idea why they are appealing for,batsman must be amusing with this appeal something :P" so i was thinking there must me 3-4 commentators which changes randomly every match.

5. now i see one guy has asked to make kit editor and it is great idea if kit editor and logo maker something is available so that i can make some bats,stumps without the adobe photoshop app (i mean integrate adobe photoshop in game haha just kidding :P )

6. A BIG THING everybody will like ,guys what about the "CHEERLEADERS " ? O.o they make us rock and roll with their moves and kisses :P ;)

7. i was thinking when we have t20 league or IPL so that we can put option on competition designer as "STRATEGIC TIME OUT" option which is in IPL for one-two min some people who might be getting pee in pressure can go and do that :D also some hungry lazy guys can go and eat something cus when im playing i dont even wanna pause it im so addicted to it in 2-3 days :)

8. now one more great idea i got is when we play international matches it can includes "NATIONAL ANTHEMS" and fires like all fifa games include it and is promising idea.

9. some more stadiums needed "only delhi park in india" i miss PCA stadium and eden gardens etc.

10. more sponsors guys more sponsors and PLUS there must be other sponsor on cricket ground as i can see only "BIGANT STUDIOS" written on all grounds :D :D :D

11. what about DJ playing the songs in between in IPL :D plus clt2o league will be amazing if you can add :D
=========================================================================

BUGS IN DBC 14 I FOUND TILL NOW

1. it was roster problem because i thought WHAT THE HELL about names of players then i went ahead and edited all IPL players with my own but when i put "virender sehwag to kings Xi punjab" it went to australia international team ,i mean i went to play and i saw many indian playrs in australia international team it was due to my editing ( BUT THAT HAS BEEN FIXED WHEN I WENT TO DON BRADMAN ACADMY AND REPLACED ALL TEAMS SO NO BIG DEAL NOW) :))))))

2. My LAPTOP goes to sleep i have to click my mouse to wake up the screen ,i want that there should be like , in android application we put permission WAKE LOCK it doesnot make your screen goes to sleep when using that app so that thingy would be fine :)

3. Some problems i faced was "bowler bowl the ball and different player catched it and when player gets out it shows Catch And Bowled by ABC" thats wrong cus catch is done by XYZ

4. now i want you to guys increase the name limit like in IPL i cant put "ROYAL CHALLENGERS BANGALORE" cus that big name and editor doesnot allow it

5. some problems i faced was that ball touched the bat but somehow umpire gave LBW out O.o wow cant believe might be fixer :D

6. now problem comes to run out when ball hit the stumps its not out until bails falls so even cheater third umpire gives me out when i reach the crease before falling any bail

7. now in career mode i can only select teams of australia domestic i want there must be option to select england and india domestic as well :)

8. last one :D lack of shots in batting "third man and points almost hit at the same place and its not easy to bat properly and i guess instead of front foot or back foot you should use that left analog to use the direction to hit the ball im not quite sure but i cant cweep and rever switch i mean it lacks many shots cus im use only square leg and straight to make runs :((((

At the end there are some lags (only little bit) in graphics :(
=========================================================================

NOW I WOULD SIMPLE SAYS "THANKS ALOT BIGANT STUDIOS AND TRU BLU GAMES" TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN ,THIS IS THE BEST GAME EVER MADE FOR CRICKET I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE,TOTAL REPECT BROTHERS :))

ANYONE THERE TO PROVE ME WRONG THAT "THIS IS NOT THE BEAST CRICKET ? " I DONT THINK SO :)

SO ALL SUPPORT TO THE DEVELOPERS TEAM,if they need me like for testing and all im always there :))))

Thank you took time to write and took your time as well for reading :D

DONT MIND SPELLINGS IF ANYONE GOT WRONG :D

EDIT :- I DONT KNOW WHY YOU MOVED THIS THREAD IT MUST BE STICKY ALONE THESE ARE GREAT IDEAS TO MAKE THIS GAME REACH THE HEIGHTS :)

Last edited:
Thread was moved simply because you said Matthew Hayden was commentating

then what i supposed to say ?
he says in the start heres matthew hayden thats why i said i wont say sachin to hayden if he is not there brother :)

then what i supposed to say ?
he says in the start heres matthew hayden thats why i said i wont say sachin to hayden if he is not there brother :)

Matthew Hill and David Basheer are the commentators in the game...

Do you by any chance take a lot of hallucinogenic drugs before playing DBC?
i say "NO" to drugs ,its cus english not my native language as you people still it feels kinda hayden to me cus the way he pronounced i guessed that must be hayden ,thats not a biggie the way you people making it

EDIT - i see he says matthew hill and

and it look hayand and seems hayden cus we know him

Last edited:
Addition to the next iteration list are:
-Wider range of shots mainly square drive and have a thought of angled bat shots like a ball on mid stump good to full length and the batsman angles the bat towards backward point. This angling the bat would enable too much of variations to the game and make the game even more interesting.
-Change of line like bowling closer to stumps and wider the stumps for Spinners [Its there for Pace bowlers in this version].
-Many more natural looking cracks in the pitch rather than a cracked line and a few crosses on the pitch as cracks.
-Batsman's Intention through his posture i.e if he has a defensive mindset the bat is loose in his hand and the bat lift is low and if he has aggressive mindset then he can be with a very high bat lift.This will help us in the Online gameplay as to what kind of delivery to bowl.

Hill and Basheer who are they?
David Basheer is a victim here Hill expects him to know everything and I’m sure David will get a good thrashing if he doesn’t get it right. Basheer said Shane Watson had pace but then every seamer does according to Basheer. On another unrelated note the fielders who shout catch it sounds more like they are saying catsh*t.

I've probably touched on this before, but more coverage of Associate teams (and inclusion of their grounds) would be ace. Perhaps in an expanded career mode? Also, one would think it'd be significantly easier to acquire official licences for Associate teams and venues (can't see the Toronto Cricket, Skating and Curling Club charging too much to be included, for example).

How about making use of these brilliant player cards?

Try and picture this:

Whenever a new batsmen arrives at the crease instead of (or as well as) the batsmen just walking out how about an extra cut scene where the new batsmen is shown taking guard and on the left hand side(or right) something like this pops up like you get in real life TV coverage.

pz55Kpa.png

YKKGW2x.png

Ignore how crap my paint skills are, it's just to get the idea across :p

And before anyone starts....Yes I know that Clarke is a right handed batsmen :rolleyes

That would be a great addition @SpitfiresKent. Also maybe show the stats differently for the different formats ie M.I.R.HS.Av.100s.50s for test
or the new whatyamacallit for t20 that adds average and SR together. Very good work indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread