Features you want to see in next iteration of Big Ant Cricket

D

Dutch

It could be one of those places that will open a can/bottle and then pour it in a cup?

Gamecocklager is obviously the best NZ beer.
I was informed by the spotty lad in the kiosk that the Tui offering was put into rusty tins to give it some flavour and that not only was it indeed piss but in fact watered down piss because the locals couldnt handle it.....*

.....one local was caught stealing a keg of the stuff and charged with taking the piss....

*this may of only happened in a dream in which a lycra-clad Megan Fox and a runaway Snowleopard also heavily featured.....

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
I'd like some indication of time/overs left in the session.
This along with notifications saying what the management or captain is expecting me to do in that session..Combo of these would make test cricket the real challenge...

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
This along with notifications saying what the management or captain is expecting me to do in that session..Combo of these would make test cricket the real challenge...

I wasn't really thinking of it in career mode more vs AI mode to think about batting time, bowling changes etc.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
I'm not sure how this works but is there any possible way to bring the pc mods for brands, uniform etc on to the ps4? Would froth mass amounts.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Gamecocklager is obviously the best NZ beer.

GamecockAle.png

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I think something that comes under the little niggle /easy to fix stuff @MattW mentioned before would be this:

In academy searches, let us have a filter to show stuff by original creator only. That way, if there's a creator we want to download stuff from its easier to find their real work and not something somebody else has Chevo'd.

This is a must for both players and teams

NoLeName

PlanetCricket Writing Team

As long as the challenges/expectations are relevant and realistic. A lot of sport games try these, and end up coming up with some ridiculous or unrealistic goals that don't even suit your skill set and position.

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
In DBC14, if you're simulating through the bowling innings an over at a time, the maximum-overs-per-bowler limitation isn't applied and you can have the same bowler keep on bowling for as long as the innings last.

I'm guilty of using this trick/cheat in career mode but only for my team's benefit. [HASHTAG]#HonestConfession[/HASHTAG]

Thought you guys might want to fix this.

Users who are viewing this thread