FOOTBALL Fifa 12 - console and PC!

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Had to totally change my defending style and now I'm doing a bit better. In the past I used to rely heavily on slide tackles, but it actually is a lot easier to go for standing tackles with the odd slide tackle.

Getting better, but still losing 1-0 or 2-0 against the likes of Man U and Pool.

Put together a real nice team in career mode in just one season. The only problem I have with the transfers is it's a bit easy on professional board difficulty. I've signed the best defender in the world, one of the best players in Germany. In real life Pique or Ozil wouldn't make a step down from Barcelona or Real Madrid respecively to play with a team which is fourth in the league, not in the peak of their careers. Same with Marcelo.

---------------------Szczesny-----------------------------
------Sagna-----Pique---------Vermaelen------Marcelo-----
----Wilshere------Schweinsteiger----Ozil--------Hazard-----
---------------Gervinho------------------------------------
-------------------------------Van Persie------------------

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Bit of a mess up with the chants pack guys, not sure how it happened, but Blackburn's folder ended up in Everton's folder, so that's where the Blackburn chants are if anyone was missing them. ;)

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My Origin ID is: antisocialbratt

I'm building Manchester United Ultimate Team. Got a few players at the moment. (Giggs, Valencia, Berbatov, Fletcher). I'm looking to trade for other players.
I've Montello,Delgado,Gomez,Beckham:p,Filipe,Benayoun, Johnson, Perotti,Diawarra and Donovan for trade.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
c6yw.jpg

:p

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Ha ha!

Fifa 12 has won the PC Gamer's review race - 90% vs PES 12's 84%. First time PC Gamer have given a football game 90% from what I remember and it's thoroughly deserved.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Playing on amateur Mr. antisocialbratt:spy?

That was my Ultimate Team with 3 Gold players and 7 Bronze players. I was playing the Underdog Cup to earn some Coins. Thats the easiest way. Bronze players cost less, their contracts are cheap and a Gold ST would guarantee a win unless you play poorly. I'm trying to make as many coins as possible before next happy hour starts.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
That was my Ultimate Team with 3 Gold players and 7 Bronze players. I was playing the Underdog Cup to earn some Coins. Thats the easiest way. Bronze players cost less, their contracts are cheap and a Gold ST would guarantee a win unless you play poorly. I'm trying to make as many coins as possible before next happy hour starts.

Ah yes, makes sense.

Are you an antisocialbratt?

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
I got Busquets and Bale in packs yesterday, was thrilled!

With a formation modified card, does change it permanently or is it just for the one game? Never know when to use those one card bonus'

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
@don, yup I am

@Ollie the formation cards are permanent. Once applied they stay forever.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
I'll be uploading my Premiership Chantpack again, along with League One and League Two soon over at Soccergaming.com. I've taken AFC Wimbledon into League One, with myself as the star player.

To get the best from 'Player Career', do it as a player/manager, it's far too limited just as a player and there are serious issues with it such as your boss not taking you off despite your bar being almost empty and being picked for Barca ahead of players like Iniesta. No, EA. Take a leaf out of BaL, you really need to if you want to move Player Career on. ;)

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah I really enjoyed Bal on Pro 2009 I think it was. Getting to come on with 20 mins left and fresh legs was awesome when you suddenly influenced the game. Not being able to get subbed is stupid as well, although at least in 2012 they rest you for mid-week games if you're tired.

I started one at Oxford Utd just as a player and successfully fired them into the Championship. Excited for the first game of the season, you can imagine my horror when an entire first team had been replaced with random foreigners with the best of them a 45... I gave up at that point and started one with my team Spurs instead :) Guessing that my wage may have reached a point where they had to let everyone else go to keep me, but considering I would happily have stayed on nothing (because I don't bleedin' get anything) to keep the team that had gone up back to back together.

Users who are viewing this thread